What is your interpretation of the matrix first movie?

What is your interpretation of the matrix first movie?

Attached: 71z1-I96q8L._AC_SY741_.jpg (502x741, 77.73K)

>interpretation
It's pretty straightforward.

Bill Gates' plan to put people into VR and enslave humanity.

It's a fantasy movie about robots who are smart enough to trick us while we are unconcious. Yawn.

Big girl balls
Big mom gf

Its a movie about things, and it has actors who play characters. There was a plot to it.

Attached: 1624312408939.jpg (843x806, 104.21K)

It’s a beautiful metaphor for the trans evolution.

>interpretation
my interpretation is that you're pretty damn retarded

It's real. This life is just a simulation.

It’s obviously about transitioning.

Attached: 1616784574193.jpg (960x664, 146.35K)

when neon accepted the red pill (an analogy for hrt) it literally sent shivers up my spine.

I'm 30 years old and never watched any Matrix movie

Then fuck off back to where you came from

Fart addiction

shut the fuck up you horrible cunt.

>Neon

Attached: UltraKEK.gif (480x228, 1.32M)

Wheres that?

Matrix shit always seemed kinda gay imo

If you watch the original "The Matrix" you might be impressed. It's just a weird muh metaverse with some niggers dancing in caves

And yet most polfags here still think that something thats "redpilled" is something the polar opposite of what this movie was trying to convey.

I love the first Matrix movie. I loved the story of 2 and 3, but the execution wasnt all too memorable, except maybe the Zion battle scenes.
Pretty nice leftist movies, but I refuse to watch the new one because I cant help but think its going to be some woke SJW bullshit.

I was so sad when spinx and luu luu became an angle by spooder

Youll like it user, do so. Maybe stick to the first one for a while and later watch 2 and 3. Watching them all in one go is a little bit of a bummer imo.

Jog on fat boy

I see alot of black people, but not niggers. If they were in the movie Zions life support system wouldve been trashed within a week

Attached: 86273F65-DA50-42D1-AA40-72F27E8BF6EE.jpg (676x541, 227.43K)

ultimate nerd's dream. Real world is not more real than video games. Loser nerd knows he's special despite being a loser his whole life, one days his abilities will reveal and he will be awesome. Loser nerd can save the world and get the girl. The girl is not stupid girly one like real girls, but a badass one who cares about important stuff. Lots of guns, leather, and kung fu..