Hey Any Forums your Queen is here again

Hey Any Forums your Queen is here again.
So guess what happened Any Forums?
You all know I been fucking my BBC behind my future Hubbys back right? And my BBC been fucking me without a condom since January without condom and cumming inside me.
Well I took a test and yup, you guessed right I am pregos :/ A bit worried cause I dont know if it is future Hubbies or my BBC. My future Hubby said it was ok to fuck him once while he was there to watch.
I don't have a fetish of cucking him but just love big cocks.
But maybe I should tell him I am pregnant right?
It is just having sex with my BF/future Hubby is different ever sense I fucked my BBC. Sex with BF/future Hubby doesn't feel as good as before.
I really love fucking big cocks and honestly there is a huge difference of feeling when fucking a big cock. The pleasure is intense. Deep penetration, the stretching of the pussy and the fullness feeling inside is so amazing I cum and orgasm so hard I feel I will pass out :)
I think if you really love your GF or wife you should let her get BLACKED so she can finally have the best sex of her life :) AMA

ps
and as always picture related. It is Me :-) I always deliver that is why I am the Queen of Any Forums :)

Attached: 39487342.jpg (828x620, 44.8K)

You know the fuckin rules bitch.

TITS or GTFO

ywnbaw

Ew gross lose some weight you genetic trash, and that nasty pussy obviously smells

tits and time stamp or sharpie in the pooper. You know the rules.

What is this rambling schizophrenic bullshit take your meds and go back to school

Respectfully requesting for a sharpie in the ass if you are the real queen

Here you go I delivered. That is why I am the official Queen of /b.
You are welcome boys :-)

Attached: 39487294.jpg (828x1104, 50.96K)

Attached: 1jj2hk1.jpg (521x400, 49.91K)

Yo this larp is so retarded that kids with down syndrome down upon you.

Have you taken your meds?

Tits and timestamp , otherwise go larp somewhere else. You are retarded hahah

Sharpie in the pooper dominates tits and time stamp.

Well hello there! Are you here for the tour?

Newfag doesn't know about sharpie in the pooper. Imagine being this stupid

good girl, go sis!
big cocks just feel so much better I can't go back to white guys, can't blame ya for cheating on your future hubby

cmon you can do better. stinky shill

Attached: 1652691697647.jpg (400x400, 10.88K)

Please let me see your soles!

bump for the queen

Does anyone actually read this shit?

Take off the lid