Planning on ordering PinePhone Pro

Planning on ordering PinePhone Pro.

Talk me out of it. I only want to buy it because it has loonix much more configurable and durable and makes me stands out.

Attached: ppp-features.png (800x450, 158K)

It won't work as a phone.

why not? my pinephone is perfect for calls and messages.

>4GB of RAM
goodluck using it for anything more than phone calls
>b-b-b-but that's the only thing I need
then use pic related and it will work just fine you dipshit, it even won't break if you drop it on the ground like phonefags usually love to do

Attached: phone.jpg (1140x2280, 612.03K)

Just buy a normal phone and install termux like a normal person.

> memory for 10(?) messages
Yeah, no.

I can't. Provider cuts 2g and 1g off. Was going for dumbphone but not a lot of good options.

It works as a portable computer right? I probably can play indy pc games using this thing.

I am not normal.

you don't need it
you might enjoy it though but it's not like I know what the fuck you actually like

If you have $1200 burning a hole in your pocket, there's a war going on in Ukraine and they need help

Fuck off faggot

If you have $1200 burning a hole in your pocket, give it to me.

I earned less than a mcdonald wagie(probably). Go beg on the street. Better chance that way.

okay save it then wtf, dont be a retard.

deadrussians.webp

It runs Linux and the lockscreen lags. You won't run anything on it

Um… racist and homophobic much? Ukrainians are white, therefore they are racist. Most of them are not gay either. If you’re gonna donate it for reddit points donate to LGBTPOC duh.

But don’t get the PinePhone. It’s just not good at being a phone. Let others beta test and it might get good eventually. Unless you’re dead set on being an early adopter and willing to sacrifice time, pain, and functionality to be one.

B but user.. Steam games. Desktops. More responsive browsers. Think of the possibility.

Ok

if you want a useless piece of shit just get a flipphone. if you want a portable computer just put some custom OS onto a Pixel.

Ubuntu touch , etc can be unstable at time if you want them on android. Pixel is just not worth getting. So many compromises.

>it's an incels cant afford an iPhone thread

Attached: 1650332423056.jpg (374x334, 32.14K)

Fuck off Itoddler.