Why aren't you hosting your own image board?

why aren't you hosting your own image board?

Attached: 1608562612860.jpg (1024x1024, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/fatchan/jschan
fchannel.org/instance-index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because only the most popular imageboard matters

dont want to deal with moderation and CP and all that shit

I dont want the responsibility of moderating it

>this fag doesn't want free cp

give me a reason to

i am i just don't call it that and my friends use it lmao
it's region locked and doesn't show up on jewgle

It would have no users. I don't care about moderation because I would host it on Tor but then Torchan already exists (if it's still around) but no one uses it.

I don't want to go to prison because of bunker/lain/8kun trannies and spooks posting CP and school shooting threats on my servers

Attached: cpgl.png (1104x2096, 459.83K)

do any of them use other chans?

i have hosted one before but what's the point of hosting one if i'm the only one using it?

what software

too dangerous on clearnet

noone uses it, except 3 bots that are going through all websites and spamming them the same

nope!
they would be utterly shocked if the threads looked like the ones here
i think it would be funny if it got really popular locally and beat out the retarded facebook groups everyone posts in
i was using lynxchan, but it sucks so now it uses shamichan
would have used infinity-next, but development is dead

shamichan is nice

not enough people want to use anything but Any Forums, so other imageboards are stuck in a perpetual 22 of
>no activity because no people because no activity
Also, imageboards are largely stale too. It just comes down to the site's "theme" and owner's tastes. Nobody seems to want to try new things with them.
>wow another stock Lynxchan clone with Any Forums and Any Forums, how exciting
I guess you can blame not enough zoomers replacing the aging millennials who became normalfags &/ fucked off to their d*scords.
Or the fact that moderation is a fulltime job, which could be partly alleviated by just range-banning slavs, pajeets, 3rdies, and other chronic-spammers, by default.
I guess we're just in a mini dark-age/internet depression though.

And who will use it?

what new things would you want to try

2chan is comfy is you like teenage tiktok girls

Attached: 1648519429554.webm (720x1280, 2.89M)

>i think it would be funny if it got really popular locally and beat out the retarded facebook groups everyone posts in
honestly would be cool.
meetup.com recently jewed everyone and expect the owners of groups to pay to maintain the membership and in my small town it's a bunch of like hiking groups and bicycling groups. so they're not gonna really use it anymore. chans for every town would be kek. fuck reddit.

I'm not a schizo. Can't chat with myself.

>>wow another stock Lynxchan clone with Any Forums and Any Forums, how exciting
yeah people are uncreative as fuck.

don't forget to use based gitgud.io/fatchan/jschan and not the trannylynx

what region?

You're chatting with yourself right now, Tyler.

Join the federation. There's even a couple onions.
fchannel.org/instance-index.html

>CloudFlare
DROPPED

Any Forums is behind cloudflare too

>Tyler
My name is Mom though.

And there's no reason to use anything besides it, if the alternative isn't better.

I thought we agreed that my name was Fenris now. We went over the ref sheet for my fursona last night. Wtf.

at least on alt chans I know theres a higher chance of talking to real people instead o gpt-3 bots using Any Forums pass

somewhere in the midwest, 4 states actually since i'm close to each
phone geo-ip sucks, so I let them use the geolocation API even though it can be spoofed

cool