Boot up my PC

>boot up my PC
>realize my Google Chrome desktop shortcut is called "Gaming"
>I didn't rename it
Guys? I'm really fucking scared, what is this?

Attached: IMG_20220722_063748__01.jpg (2625x2660, 3.58M)

right click, properties, open file location
if you need additional tier 1 help post another screenshit of where that takes you

you gon' die

Right-click -> Properties -> check that the target is correct

Oh sorry, that was me. I accidentally renamed it while I was stealing all your personal data. You can change it back though, it's fine.

the pre-installed rootkit decided it was more fitting of a name

Attached: 1653179562228.png (1080x1246, 563.09K)

this is what happens when you use windows for more tasks than just gaming os

Is just says it is a link to youtube.com/gaming ???
I am seriously fucking scared, I think I will save two games + save file I haven't finished yet and just "back to default" everything else.
>Google rootkit
>Malicious software that takes control and access to your PC
Man fuck that shit, I ran the antivirus but it judt came back negative but who knows if I can trust it

better format your pc, anony. use edge or firefox instead.

google chrome is harmful to the user. Ignore brave, but if you want the same experience and telemetry use Edge. For me its firefox with arkenfox user.js because I have alot of free time to sperg out with browser shit but it only took like 15 minutes

You highlighted the address bar or held down on a link and dragged it to your desktop on accident.

This. It happens.

Yeah, with "going back to default" I meant formatting. Save my games + saves and then just wipe everything away.
Thanks for the tip, I will stop using Chrome
Bro in my entire life I never went to youtube.com/GAMING, what kinda weird suspicious link is this anyway

>actually recommending Edge
Nigga, just use Ungoogled Chromium
It is NOT Chrome, Edge is based on Chromium as well. Ungoogled Chromium is Chrome without Google.

i hacked into your computer
buy me fortnite v-bucks or i leak everything

>Bro in my entire life I never went to youtube.com/GAMING, what kinda weird suspicious link is this anyway
maybe you accidentally dragged a link to the desktop

Because I stole all your v-bucks in the first place

>2022 Any Forums

(And stop using privacy-unfriendly browsers)

Here's your problem: you installed Google Chrome

fucking zoomers man, there is a fucking screenshot key on your keyboard.

lmao zoomers don't even know what a right click is. the world is doomed lmao

Zoomers and their consequences have been terrible for this site and the whole internet in general