Untitled

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-21/china-s-top-chipmaker-makes-big-tech-advances-despite-us-curbs

Attached: 1650471235454.png (737x561, 365.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/news/us-wants-china-smic-to-stop-making-14nm-chips
tomshardware.com/news/china-chipmaker-smics-7nm-process-is-reportedly-copied-from-tsmc-tech
youtu.be/a5zeCnsG8Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7nm, very impressive. What a breakthrough
That's the same length as that factory being built in Arizona that everyone is complaining is already dated, right?

implessive

Chinah numba ona

TING TONG CHING CHONG DING DING PING PING PORK FLIED LICE SUCKY SUCKY WHITE MAN ME RUVE YOU WRONG TIME ^_^

what's the mtr/mm^2?

Shocked, I thought they were still struggling with 14nm

13 days ago
tomshardware.com/news/us-wants-china-smic-to-stop-making-14nm-chips

Attached: 1656266140067.png (951x1126, 816.01K)

>amerisrael blocked them from shipping 14nm and 10nm (hmm i wonder whos still stuck on those shit nodes)
>ok we can just make 7nm :^))))
ayy lmao

Attached: 1641321289930.png (1044x549, 643.81K)

They probably hired engineers from Samsung and TSMC to steal their shit. China pays a lot of money for any secrets.

any update on EUV?

Errich is dead. I get 10 percent of Pied Piper and his incubator?

It doesn't matter who they hired, it should be impossible to make 7nm chips without EUV machines (which US refuse to sell to them), unless the law of physic works differently in China

>US refuse to sell to them
reminder EUV machines are made in Netherlands with German lasers

now make more of these and start selling more cheap crap, cheng

it's meant for China's internal market
external is already relying on Qualcomm chips

They mentioned it somewhere
tomshardware.com/news/china-chipmaker-smics-7nm-process-is-reportedly-copied-from-tsmc-tech

EUV machines aren't magic idk why people larp around and say its impossible for China to develop their own especially when most research areas are full of chinese students.

Also
youtu.be/a5zeCnsG8Zc

Good. Fuck the westoid trash who sanction Russia and China just for daring to put themselves first.

Just because someone is Chinese doesn't mean they're a spy for the Chinese government.