Alright medfags, I need your help. I have one sinus that is clogged to high hell. No amount of steam, nose spray...

Alright medfags, I need your help. I have one sinus that is clogged to high hell. No amount of steam, nose spray, nose blowing, mucus medication, or anything will get this shit out of there. I have really narrow nasal passages so nothing gets in or out, which makes sinus infections last much longer. What can I do to get the shit out of my sinus?

Attached: 1651602449572.gif (607x609, 690.18K)

Go to hospital and get it drained surgically

Do whatever this thing is.

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2048x1429, 104.54K)

Drillbit

Neddy pot.

Put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and press up hard while putting your index finger at the bridge of your nose. You'll feel a very slight movement with your finger if done properly

Now do this 24/7 and you're mewing.

Neti pot

Vicks Vapor Rub. Thank me later

Neti pots don't do shit. Even got one of the mechanical ones that suck out the other side but my left nostril is so blocked that nothing happens

Neti pots aren't supposed to clear blockages. They're supposed to keep your sinuses irrigated. If you're clogged they won't work.

I'm trying to open it to begin with, I'm trying everything I have at hand. Seriously considering shoving a q-tip all the way up my nose and spinning it around until shit comes loose

your septum deviated?

doctor here

again, the best thing about having an MD is you don't have to prove it to randoms on the internet.

Go to a fucking doctor already. For fucks sake. Let a professional examine an hrlp you.

High dose (pseudo)ephedrine and make sure you're super hydrated.

No, I've never even broken my nose

I'm an American, I'm not about to spend a ton of money just because a sinus is annoying the fuck out of me

try to pick it, its retarded but like jam your finger up in it

Oddly enough, this is working out better than other methods. I'm getting barely anything out, but it's better than nothing at all

Spicy food?

Afrin 12 hour.