How can you say programming is boring when programming is just like playing videogames?

How can you say programming is boring when programming is just like playing videogames?
>meh i dont play games
Yeah i can tell

Attached: ss_f270aa4e146459dc8b75a69bfecf23d13b0e8df6.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Videogames have nice graphics and are more fun in general

It's really not that exciting for the most part. Enjoyable? Sure. But sure as hell ain't exciting.

I code the same thing over and over again because I'm too lazy/afraid to do anything else

>no graphics
>no music
>no sounds
>no score
>no defined goals and steps to achieve this goal
Shit game wouldnt play again

You can program any game you could want to play.

>make my ideal game
>can't find it fun because I already completely know it inside and out
>cry myself to sleep

even better, you can pay someone to make the game for you

>Wait until the game is released
>Play it for free

Attached: 1647905147804.png (1586x2048, 1.14M)

When I try to solve a new problem that I have never been walked through before a lizard comes out of the air vent and starts shrieking at me and spitting acid on my back until I delete the project and do a few hello worlds.

This is why I do not play any games anymore. Programming ruined the magic for me. I just see variables now with obstacles from filling them.

I meant like in the sense that in videogames you come across obstacles and you think of ways of overcoming that obstacle and keep trying different ways until you do.
I don't necessarily mean programming a videogame or whatever.

So many kids on Any Forums today.

I stopped being interested in actually playing video games once I started programming. Now when I try to play a game all I can focus on is thinking about how it's implemented and if there are bugs and that kind of thing, the feeling of magic and immersion is lost.

People who meet Jesus feel the same way about this cosmos.

Coding is fun and rewarding sure but not as fun and rewarding as videogames if you're still a teenager at least. Doing it solely for the money on the other hand will destroy you in few years tops.

That's bullshit. You'd be crawling the walls after few iterations of performing a very similar task / project. I remember baking around 30 more or less similar CRUIDs in my first full year at my first job and shit was just mentally nauseating at the very end of the cycle.

because real programming is more than looking up a guide on how to click 3 buttons and win against AI you faggot

I just don't have any motivation

I'm sure coding is as fun as Age 2 but it's not like I want to learn Age 2 again

really made me think

What's the programming equivalent of twenty crossbowmen?

age of empires needs more relief ground is too flat
any strategy game is flat

one of the best games ever made, championship manager 99/00 basically lacks all those feature
>tfw it is actually an excel simulator