I'm 39 and I look better than any of you. Why are you not living like me?

I'm 39 and I look better than any of you. Why are you not living like me?

Attached: 49.jpg (1018x1302, 414.15K)

I certainly hope that gentleman is not 39. he looks 60 at least.

i have lupus for some reason so i'm smoking weed and slowly dying it's been 5 years and i just wont die.

how's you take the new when you first found out?

Fuck you

Ye, he looks a lot older than 39 for sure haha

Sharpie in pooper.

I used to climb trees for a living and there was unseen rot by my tie in. It broke, I fell out and now I’m paralyzed. I used to run and hike and climb and now I lie about falling out of a tree on Any Forums.

Not true

brother you look 65

Cause I ain't trying to look like the average run of the mill dick head. Let's see, shaved head? check
stupid looking shit particle collection beard? check. Recently divorced? check drives a car he can't afford? check. go get bent you phony NPC.

Attached: 12.png (548x538, 542.06K)

I'm 45 and almost entirely certain that my t-levels are even lower than that of the Soy Guys. Is it taboo to see a doctor and get my testosterone checked?

Attached: Soy Boys.jpg (1297x993, 357.67K)

Because I don't wanna look like Master Roshi..

Attached: 902d75a0ad180237aa0018c497a4a36b5934e33bv2_hq.jpg (958x833, 66.41K)

I look 43 max

It's your lie tell it how you wish.

I never lie. I make 22k a month so I know what I'm doing.

That dude is in his 50s.

>39
>thirty
>fucking
>nine

you are a faggot and are at LEAST 60 years old take this shit to where faggots like you belong

Nothing is taboo with a doctor as it’s confidential. Look after your health without embarrassment. Think of what would happen and you went in and found out that your t was in fact low. And then you had it treated, imagine what a positive impact that would have on your life instead of imagining the nonexistent taboo.

I'm not 60. I'm just really fit. You jealous little goblin

tits or gtfo

Who are you trying to convince us or yourself?
Fact is you ain't anything special, you look like almost every other middle aged loser walking around today. This is the time of your life when you begin to realize how bad you fucked your life up.

Attached: 42216141_228118964725737_9002625565542318080_n.jpg (900x521, 51.88K)

True story bro

bro props for being in shape but you look 50.

WOW MASTER ROSHI !! YOU'VE REALLY MAXED THOSE PUMPS !!

Again it's your lie tell it how you wish. You see this is the great thing about the internet, here you can be anyone you want to be. My question is how fucked up does your life have to be for you to seek validation here? Sad really.

Attached: 1560903420466.jpg (278x200, 11.79K)

I don't lie and I don't write walls of text. Unlike you, goblin

>checked
look at your wrinkly ass face and you fucking pure grey/ white beard you are not 39 im hree years younger than you and my beard is red and i have nearly no wrinkles dude stop doing drugs or something holy shit

Yet you seek validation on Any Forums.....
I understand you have a hard time reading past the 5th grade level. Sorry I will keep it simple for you.

It's wrinkled because I had long sex, goblin

I get validation in many forms

You are pitiful.

Because you are weak minded.

But empty unlike you, goblin

Validation is important for confidence, confidence is important to get pussy. Goblin

Cuz I don't care about you.

Cause I'm a nihilist

>39

Attached: Jack_Benny_-_1964.jpg (678x885, 246.82K)

Note the faggot allegations are undenied

Yea you are empty alright.

my plan is the same except i wanna wait til im 40s or 50s to become one of those silver haired muscular old guys. if i have big muscles while young theyll just turn to fat by then and sag, if i do it when old ill be stretching out my body for the first time, and ill be a catch to all the old ladies