A couple questions about American prisons:

A couple questions about American prisons:
1) Is the rape as bad as it is talked about?
2) Are European prisons as bad with rape?
3a) In American prisons is it mainly the blacks that commit the rape?
3b)If so, why?
4) if there is a difference between American and European rapes in prison, what do you think is the reason?

I don't know sometimes prison just seems the way to go, 23 hours of alone time little to no work to do and you get fed.

Attached: notarealprisoner.jpg (494x659, 122.15K)

My guess:
1) It's an issue but not as common as it used to be
2) It's probably a bit of a problem in countries like France and the UK where prisons are kinda overcrowded. IIRC the authorities in countries like Germany and Denmark try very hard to make their prisons not harsh.
3) I dunno for sure, but the region where prisons and jails have a higher % of blacks (the South) has generally harsher prisons, and it's been like that for a long time
4) If I had to guess, I'd say that any difference is due to some European countries ensuring that prisoners don't lose their minds or become any more aggressive while behind bars. I heard that German prisons don't force multiple inmates into one cell with no privacy, for example, and the guards are trained to de-escalate potential conflicts.

The quickest and most concise /thread I've ever seen

1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) Yes b.) America only locks up blacks.
4.)there isn't.

I just dont get what getting put in jail makes men want to bang men, id rather just jerk off the rest of my life

The rape is meme to make prison sound worse than it is. The truth is prison has a vibrant sex scene. Its basically a non stop orgy 24/7. Why do you think so many people dont mind getting locked up

>23 hours of alone time little to no work to do and you get fed
And raped. I would enjoy that, but you may not.

Not OP but could you point out why my retarded plan wont work: take a flight to denmark, sweden or germany - commit a minor crime with evidence easily shown, something like attempt a bank robbery, then get free food and shelter (and probably internet too) while also being safe from rape or violence. seriously why wouldnt that work?

When you're locked up for life without the possibility of every having sex again with a female you change. You get horned up you want to stick it in anything, whether that's the mouth of a man, or the ass of the Tranny next to you. You do it because it's there and you know you won't ever have anything else.

You'd get bored quickly.

Bro, you're trapped with a bunch of other dudes for decades or life in a cage with no women. At the very least you're gonna end up trading blowies.

you think you would fuck a man if you got a life sentence?

If i have internet i wouldnt. My life is already 14 hours of internet a day, with a small amount of sleeping inbetween.

I know I would. Why not? Nothing left to lose, might as well poke a hole.

OP here, this was my exact thinking when I made the thread

You, I, and Jamal are very different people. What one desires over time is different than another. Watch documentaries and shit they talk about this shit all the time.

1: No, its common however
2: Probably nit
3a/3b: Primal Urges from their Africanoid blood/thoughts
4: Blacks

so that goes back to one of my questions. Is it the blacks fault?

>T. Nigger

Not always. DYOR. If you think prison will suit you watch some documentaries. But living a life inside your bedroom gauming and being locked in a cage without a computer, a phone, females, and only being able to move freely (whether you do now or not is a moot point) gets old and it gets old fast.

Sounds like you're making nothing of your life and you have no desire to. You should probably find something meaningful in life rather than look for an easy way out.

>1) Is the rape as bad as it is talked about?
Depends on how much of a fight you put up. You'll like it, so just stop fighting.

>4) If I had to guess,
You forgot about the privatization of prisons in the US. The profit motive cheapens everything.

Depends on the prison and the yard. America has a system that sorts violent offenders from the no-so-violent.
Forced rape typically happens in the more violent yards.
What's more prevalent is just plain violence. You cross the wrong boss or tough guy, you'll get payback.
Race against race violence can happen, and if it does there's consequences.

>without the possibility of every having sex again with a female
Funny thing about that.
I used to work with a woman who periodically went out to El Hongo for conjugal visits.
(We both lived in Tijuana and worked in San Diego. El Hongo is the big state prison for Baja California halfway between Tijuana and Mexicali.)
"Your husband is in prison?"
"Nope, not married."
"Boyfriend?"
"Nope, no boyfriend, either. I just show up and a lot of them are ready to be my husband for the day."
Better than singles bars.

Gayming*
Not being able to move freely*

I can only speak for American prisons because I've been in one. It depends on the level prison ie max security etc.

County jails (anything under 1 year sentence) are not that bad unless you're in a major city (it's filled with blacks). Federal prisons aren't as bad from what I hear.

Blacks cause most of the problems in state prisons. Look at some old pictures of American prisons pre-1965 when the USA was still mostly white. You'll see everyone sitting together. There were problems but not like today.

Rape isn't as common as people think it is in prisons but it still exists. You do need protection which means you'll need to find your crew. If you don't you'll be in trouble.

Attached: 20200521_185752.jpg (466x511, 18.77K)