Keep seething about how all other devs suck yet haven't released anything themselves

>keep seething about how all other devs suck yet haven't released anything themselves

Are they retards?

Attached: img.jpg (320x180, 6.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gWqnz-7iQbY
youtube.com/watch?v=8UGO3EG5DC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blow has released two games.

And those two games are nothing special tech wise. Nothing like say, doom 2016/Eternal or even tech marvels like Teardown

who gives a shit about muh graphics. the witness used an engine made by blow himself and it got great reviews. not many people can say that.

If you listen to a single second of John Blow talking, you'll hear how every modern dev is incompetent and you could have 100x better performant software if you write it correctly (like he can). So it stands for reason that his game would run like 1000 fps even on a toaster yet it runs about as well as any other bloated unity indie trash.

both of these guys are racist. they both voted trump and blow said something racist about mexicans during the 2020 election. don't give these racist incels anymore attention

>tfw i will never be as good at anything as good as jonathan blow is at making Any Forums trannies seethe
Why even live?

source?

Watch his streams he's practically creating a full language + game engine for his new game.

so he's a livestreamer more than he is a programmer
interesting

And, of course, there are no benchmarks nor the game available.

another e-celeb thread

>Jon Blow
youtu.be/gWqnz-7iQbY
>Muratori
"I take a sip from my trusty vault 13 canteen"

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-210334__01.jpg (423x276, 22.45K)

The Witness was a bullshit game where you have to be some sort of puzzle autist to complete the final challenge.

>tech marvels like Teardown
Bait.

The looker was better.

yes

based
youtube.com/watch?v=8UGO3EG5DC8

>yet haven't released anything themselves
Jonathan has released his hair

for the most part, yeah.

handmade hero is not done yet. It started in 2014.

Blow made a 2d super mario clone with 21st century hardware and a puzzle game.

They think they are better than everybody else, but...

he takes a sip every 10 seconds. thirstiest man on earth

>WOW I MADE A MARIO RESKIN WITH MINOR FEATURES ADDED
>NOBODY ELSE CAN DOOOOO THIS

Attached: soydane.jpg (1037x963, 106.62K)

where is jai