How are trumpcucks coping with this massive cringe fest?

How are trumpcucks coping with this massive cringe fest?

Attached: D6357BB7-F4B4-4E41-A285-3EDB523FF4F7.jpg (1242x721, 119.92K)

Attached: tankies.jpg (1800x1250, 236.47K)

Attached: 1172.jpg (465x530, 35.9K)

Still believe in the Democrats' Russia hoax?

Trump was sucking putins dick for 4 years and threatening to leave nato. But on the plus side if it wasn't for the orange jewlover the western media would've completely ignored this war like they dod with all the other russian acts of aggression

not Any Forums, you low-iq turd

kill yourself you fucking retarded political drone. go to Parliament yourself if you care so much you fucking idiot

Ok I give up.

Why does Biden’s support of the Ukraine have to do with trump?

Does you just have severe trump derangement syndrome or something?

That's why they waited until he was out of office to invade amirite?

Attached: 42A93A72-C2B5-4BF7-92CC-B6C1C35FD6C8.jpg (1142x1129, 292.49K)

Could have been a tactic to get the pendulum to swing right again when Biden fucks it up.

Fuck Putin.

>How are trumpcucks coping with this massive cringe fest?

Probably they dont care, as russia isnt america. With that said, at least they arent supporting literal neo-nazis like Democucks are.

Imagine hating Republicans so much that you chose to support NAZIS just to defy them. Hahahahahaha. Fucking pathetic as hell.

Also, how will you democucks cope when Russia ultimately ends up diving Ukraine into new territories controlled by Russia ?

We all know its going to happen. All the fake news and memes aside, the Russian military is no joke. Its one of the better militaries in the world. Sorry to break that to you reddit-cuck.

Take a moment to ponder about pic related.
Maybe it will break parts of your brainwashing.
You dumb fucking worthless shitbrain faggot.

Attached: photo_2022-05-15_14-14-28.jpg (1248x662, 86.53K)

Magatard having a full meltdown

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.jpg (600x600, 74.75K)

Ivan they don’t pay you per character count just per post so why did you bother to write all that cope?

Attached: 1611162574834.jpg (960x652, 41.96K)

>Conscript me from glorious tractor factory
>Paint a Z on my broken down Sputnik-V, and send me to die
>When the man in front drops the rifle. I pick up the rifle
>Such is life in Soviet Russia

Attached: 1652148217264.png (800x800, 38.62K)

We should have left NATO. Why is the US paying for Europe's military?

Handle ya business, damn.

I don't think Trump has the wherewithal to do something like that.

Attached: open-with-blade1.jpg (750x750, 51.41K)

Attached: 1642643251458.png (601x600, 184.26K)

>be boogeyman of all western media for 50 years.
>invade shit hole country
>whole world sees your weak regarded military

nice try, rabbi

If you don’t understand why lessening America’s sphere of influence and global allies is a bad idea, you should just stop talking about politics

Absolute state of American education in 2022.

Please tell us what else twitter says

Based post lmao

Attached: 3D992207-F1B5-473B-9BF8-3DBC53BFA45B.png (898x1012, 886.9K)

There's no accurate information about the war coming out. It's all Russian or Ukrainian/NATO propaganda. If you think you know what's going on there, you're deceived.

There is no war.

Based and anti-commie pilled

invading countries doesnt work anymore, any form of guerilla warfare will chip away at any army till its too weak to fight. dont know why any leader thinks its a good idea since now everyone figured out to just do guerilla warfare

Yes, because they are that stupid, they started a war because they didn't have it all already thought through and they have victory assured, Puttin is as stupid as that

does putin have the ass cancer, or the dick cancer?
asking for a friend

Lol a third? We have no accurate numbers, but they are steadily gaining ground in ukraine. Russia has been close to losing now for what, 3 months?

Yeah man Trump was on putin's side which is why Putin waited till he was gone to attack. Totally makes sense to not attack while his buddy ran america.

sometimes a little pandemic comes along and throws your schedule off for the whole week. it sucks, i know.
you know what the wait time was to get my pedicure rescheduled? now THAT is a war crime.

>Trump was sucking putins dick for 4 years

If anything, Zelensky swallowed Putin's cum after Trump finished licking Klaus Schawb's asshole, politically speaking.