How do I deal with blue balls from not fapping?

How do I deal with blue balls from not fapping?

After a week it gets.so bad that I cant sleep from the discomfort.

Attached: 1652666416945.jpg (960x962, 142.04K)

you WILL cum.

you should be jerking off every night, otherwise RIP your prostate

FUCK OFF.

How does that work?

im not your doctor or google, use the internet

There's really no trick, it's about discipline. Distracting yourself can be temporay relief. Preoccupy yourself with something productive and congruent with your personal development faggot.

I've found that taking a piss, and maybe also a shit, relieves that shit. But in the end of the day, if you keep thinking of bullshit and get the "bad, painful faps", then that's a problem that you gotta think about

You are gonna CUM and you're gonna LIKE IT

Attached: preview.jpg (320x568, 16.76K)

Why are you doing this? To stop being a coomer?

Just fap every day, but only once a day. Or fap but stop as soon as you reach the edge of orgasm. I fap 6x a day and feel a physical orgasm without any cum or mental refractory. It takes intense control but feels great.

Blue balls are not real. Now you don’t have to worry about it. You’re welcome.

Yes. It takes up too much time in my day and makes me complacent with not having a girl.
If I do edging I get blue balls. Having a boner all day from not fapping is bad but that would be even worse.

MILK now.

Prostate massage

to that thing? no, I won't

First of all stop looking at pics like the one you posted you supermassive retard

I'm not into feet sexually. When I get stressed out I look at feet and they soothe me.

FUCK. C-UNT. C-UNT.

Interesting, when I'm more stressed out or sad than horny, I sometimes get a similar comforting feeling looking at big pillowy breasts and imagining how they smell ( it's usually a kind of a gentle pleasant sweet scent, at least to my nose) and snuggling up against them.

Just nut to JLo's fat ass real quick and feel better

Attached: IMG_1139 badonkadonk slow b.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)