3rd DUI

3rd DUI.

Attached: 00pp.jpg (300x300, 9.92K)

Scumbag

Get control of your life you waste of space. Don't need my tax dollars going to Leroy pounding your asshole in prison.

You need to stop man

That sucks OP. Mandatory time?

2 years

Dumbass. When you feel like dirnking, sit your ass at home, watch a movie, and get drunk. If you need someone to fuckoff with you, invite homies over to stay the night. Fuck bars, fuck going out to get drunk.

[0Y4K0]

I did 6 years in prison for killing a Dominican driving drunk in the Bronx. Wasn't that much fun but you probably won't get raped. Contrary to what you see on TV it doesn't happen that often. Do your programs keep you head straight and they may let you go a bit early.
And remember the 3gs Gangs,gambling,gays. Stay away from them and it's pretty easy. Also remember that now you are the nigger. There's 8 of them for every one of us. So get ready to eat a lot of shit. Start working out now!

Soon enough you can go for your 4th DUI and after that you have to start sucking dick to get around town. Good job OP, setting records.

>4 D.U.I's reporting in
>Still don't give a fuck
>But no car so just chilling

Attached: Polish_20220508_073734727.jpg (820x900, 315.51K)

Nigger

>Seed cracker white bitch

Attached: Polish_20220508_073700380.jpg (655x666, 115.88K)

Basically do not drink and drive
Going out just to get drunk is expensive and dangerous
I would get drunk at home right now but it would mean i wake up next to an angry wife again

>scumbag loser
very odd manga

ahahah you better enjoy that dui scooter faggot

youd think after the first one youd stop

Do they send you to detox first? Getting arrested and WDing in a cell was my biggest fear when I was drinking hard.

think its time to get help for your drinking or no?

idiot. stop drinking or stop driving. it's pretty fucking simple.

kill yourself you fucking retard

Drink and walk

Attached: IMG_20220322_194343588.jpg (3120x4160, 1.58M)

Way to go Fucktard