Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Sky Goddess of the Eastern Winds.jpg (419x610, 313.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaOYhMteYFw
youtube.com/watch?v=iLXyoC2HRgY
finlandia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CPUb37t6QYY
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZW0GFLSdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top scientists from around the globe are in agreement that those Twice threads are most certainly Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo cutie 12.webm (640x640, 1.85M)

Attached: Dami_selfie_lt_3-2.jpg (735x981, 151.87K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Monsters With a Single Line Card Effect in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=HaOYhMteYFw

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

Attached: 4695-300x300.jpg (300x300, 79.3K)

what is a twice thread?

Salutations, my frens!
I pray that you're all doing quite well there today at this start of a whole new week we find ourselves in!
Hopefully some truly cozy as heck times are on the horizon for you during the coming days!

> I heard that it was very much indeed one of those Mondays today, my frens!

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that the "case of the Mondays" times aren't all too hecked for you over there today and there's been a couple of cozy times undertaken so far!
Anything BLESSED going on over there for you frens on this start of the week?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens THE KJimmy-Jam that defined an entire generation of KJimmy-Jams to come and is often cited as the most influential KJimmy-Jam of all time!
youtube.com/watch?v=iLXyoC2HRgY

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

> Are you aware that the Twicefus have been rumored to be creating their very own card game to compete with the likes of Duel Monsters and Pocketmonsters?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-544, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Heart of the Cards.jpg (419x610, 328.49K)

finlandia.com/

Attached: download-2.jpg (218x231, 9.28K)

> Another one of those quite RARE cards has graced us here tonight once again!

And this RARE card is of course quite the NEW card as well which might very well be a nice one to add to the collection!

From what I understand, a Twice thread is the place for the frens to come and enjoy the cozy times including chats and Jimmy-Jams and PurePosts and all of those Blessed times, my fren!
> I pray that all is going most excellent there today for you, my fren!

Attached: Jimmy-Jamming Drummer.jpg (419x610, 308.4K)

I am an angry person and I was angry all day. I couldn't sleep last night not because of my anger but I also have some health problems so lack of sleep is just exacerbating it.

I talking about "K" for the first time ever with the ONE COWORKER and he said he knew gungam style or whatever that song was called and then he asked if that was "K". then he asked me what type of music "K" was and I couldn't answer because they have a mix of tunes and I says "oh they have all sorts" but I was thinking of this one song
youtube.com/watch?v=CPUb37t6QYY
and then he said something about guys and I forgot that the music had guy bands in it.

the other cooler coworker said his wife is nagging him to take that one engineering test now and I told him I would share some of my books but he is not electrical so I told him only half the stuff will apply. but I hopes he takes the test and just passes it without dragging his feet like I have been doing.

Attached: dami black beret2.jpg (2048x1364, 232.63K)

Attached: Momo conical hat.jpg (750x750, 76.46K)

HALLO FRÖND, how are you?

Attached: 1632767321286.jpg (1106x2048, 275.27K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A traditional sort of Monday Jimmy-Jam for the frens that's goes in-depth about how CURSED the "case of the Mondays" can be and I hope it's the opposite for the frens there today!
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZW0GFLSdw

> But... I heard we won't like you when you're angry just like the Hulk!
Or maybe... you're just like the Hulk and ALWAYS angry... that's the secret!
This is all very confusing...

> and then he said something about guys and I forgot that the music had guy bands in it.
Well, to each their own I suppose!
Some folks like those more but perhaps he just hasn't fully delved into the Kqt side of the KJimmy-Jams or something there, my fren!

Maybe you'll need to enlighten the fren there with some BLESSED BOPS and he'll become one of us!

> but I hopes he takes the test and just passes it without dragging his feet like I have been doing.
Seems to me like the fren needs to do those hecking tests then instead of worrying about them for 15 years!
Can you just take those whenever I assume, right?

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed ZambianFren!
I pray that all is going most excellent there on this start of the week we've arrived at!
> Any of those truly EPIC adventures you've been up to there, my fren?!

For me, it'd have to be not very much besides a YouTubbies or two which is still cozy enough for me I suppose!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

based

Attached: 1648261282004.jpg (1440x1800, 225.31K)

Attached: 1640226292746.jpg (800x841, 92.21K)

it was an obscure belgian dialect from congo..I'm doing great here enjoying my last free days before having the 3 weeks of night shift

Attached: 1630497762392.jpg (702x972, 64.4K)

Attached: 1628137377451.jpg (828x804, 188.45K)