My fucking fatass 13yo brother just fucked his school's hot 15yo slut (she said she was a virgin but bs)

My fucking fatass 13yo brother just fucked his school's hot 15yo slut (she said she was a virgin but bs).
I have better hygiene, not a walking lard tub, have a job, study a STEM in college, besides that we have literally the same genes, but never had gotten any pussy in 26 years.
But I saw her suck him off when I passed next to his room to go to mine, the motherfucker left his door open so I would see, and she left this morning since our parents were out.
How did this fuck did it?
What am I doing wrong?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-01-08h33m56s910.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Sorry for the typos, I'm just really fucking mad.

>fatass
>13yo
>fucked 15yo slut
this cannot be real

He better looking than you?

idk seems like your a lost cause might as well kill yourself in front of your brother just so you fuck him up in the process

The problem is that you're 26 and still living with mom.

Fuck his slut as well. Get that young fucking pussy dripping my guy. Let her know what a real dick feels like.

If she's a slut, then fuck her too, doesnt matter if you hit it raw and get her pregnant, blame your bro, also send pics of ssaid slut

Probably he would be if he wasn't very fucking obese.
Fatassery ruins whatever looks you might have.

Of course I am, the housing market is just trash right now.
I'm paying the taxes though.

this shit happens with people who are really rich or really poor.

Also, post pictures of the slut.

this OP

Its fucking rare but I've seen very pretty fat women hovering obese, maybe your brother fits this.

If he's to be believed (he measured it and bragged), we have the same dick.
I did also reach 7 inches at around 13, then stopped growing.

Nigger, nobody cares about you wanting so suck your brothers cock. Show the girl

Attached: download.jpg (308x163, 8.35K)

Attached: 1652745140296.jpg (512x512, 19.6K)

>But I saw her suck him off when I passed next to his room to go to mine, the motherfucker left his door open
wow having brothers sure is weird and gay

imagine getting some head and thinking "oh yeah, cant wait to show my brother me and my cock and my cock getting sucked"
but clearly he is the alpha. you got the beta genes, and you were raised earler than he was, when your parents were less experienced (they learned from the mistakes which "is" you). your parents raised him better, made from your mistakes
but youre still both gay. but hes the alpha chad still

Attached: ow .png (113x95, 14.77K)

fat people need to have better personalities. especially woman
they cant rely on "good looks". and some girls prefer fatties
you sound like a fucking nerd and lol? showering? faggot

kek

>What am I doing wrong?
Bros before hoes.
He left his door open so you could "Oh shit, I'm sorry." and then double team her.

He hand feeds her his dick cheese like a goat

i think you witnessed an assault, you need to report this.