Microdot tracking help

Fellow techie anons that are for some reason knowledgeable about printers and their forensic microdot tech. I ask of you: do individual microdots or sections of microdots have enough data to show serial num, location, time, etc, if a printed page is cut up into many sections? Additionally can UV light show these dots? Just give an entire rundown on what you believe would be useful information regarding this subject. Some fellow user that isn’t me wants to know if they can print redpill stickers and QR codes at home by cutting up a page into many stickers.

Attached: EB54F0AD-74C0-4133-B496-6A91F1218863.jpg (717x466, 188.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>techie
>inking dead wood

Printers are digital technology.

Sorry though, maybe I should post in wsr.

it fits in with all of the schizoposting here ;-)

just print them in costco lmao
>redpill stickers
not surprised that a politics obsessed normie fuck can't figure this out by himself
go suck off a nigger kike you people obsessed neuronormo

Has anyone made a libre printer yet? Some schizo in town left flyers everywhere and they tracked it to the office at his outreach centre

Why not just buy a 2nd hand printer and not connected to the internet

No, I’m just asking to see if somehow an insider is lurking here that works at a printer company. It’s pretty much completely unavailable information at least on the open web. Only buzz sites write about it with no specific information other than it exists and has for a while. I mean it makes sense this is not easy to find out from a couple quick google searches

Get a dot matrix printer, Ted.

Serial number and store purchase transaction is archived still even if the date time and location is wrong.

Ahh this might be the right path. Not sure how complex you can make imagery but imagine text and QR code’s will still be able to be magnified and legible

Fact Check.

False. Microdots do not exist and are a right wing conspiracy to make people of low intelligence scared of paper.

>serial num
yes
> location
no
> time/date
yes

> an insider
it's been public knowledge for many years.

Listen, you gotta drown the entire paper sheet on yellow paint, let it dry and then print on the yellow papers, problem printer trackers?

So buy it 2nd hand which doesn't involve a store and doesn't involve a record of transaction

here's how to find if your printer does this
instructables.com/Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-/

>Has anyone made a libre printer yet?
not to my knowledge, if the Pine people ever do it then I'll not only buy one but shill it to everyone I've ever met.

Look up Machine Identification Code on Wikipedia and it will answer all of your questions

>how to decode
That's classified, or at least a closely held secret.
>how to destroy
Fire should do the trick.

>he doesnt add his own dots to the file before printing
ngmi