BASED JIM KELLER

new BASED jim keller interviewer! talks about his time at amd, working on the k8, and other stuff about the industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TmuJSbms9c

Attached: Screenshot_20220721_153327.png (1565x981, 701.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

umaine.edu/lobsterinstitute/educational-resources/lobsters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does Memerson look like a foot? lmao

wow i didn't know it was keller who cancelled bulldozer.
>they were failure of products
>so i cancelled both of them and made zen

you will never have your white ethno state. deal with it.
and i thought amd hired him because they cancelled bulldozer themselves. but apparently they didn't. he did, and apparently a lot of people got mad over it and quit in protest.

also learned intel apparently had developed their own hypertransport clone but never put it to market when keller made HT for amd back then.

How did he get away for working for apple, amd and Intel with everything he knew about all three companies? Wouldn't they be scared of trade secrets, patent infringements, etc?

>you will never have your white ethno state. deal with it.
ooh where did that come from? I was mocking Memerson

>I was mocking Memerson
no duh you are. you white nationalist scumbags from pol hate him for being jewish.

Peterson is my favourite united nations / trilateral commission employee.

Attached: 1658444459231.jpg (900x1200, 527.2K)

By being so competent at his job that they were willing to take that risk, and of course some ironclad contractual obligations.

?

He has dyslexia....yet he's a bull in the industry. Man makes me feel worse about myself. I wish I had his brain.

??? what, did i break your brain pol? yes, ill keep listening to peterson. and yes, you will never have your retarded white ethno state. clean your room. you will never be a real nazi.

>and Dr Jordan B Peterson
Will we finally find out about the computational capabilities of the lobster?

I have no idea what you're talking about, schizo. Memerson is Anglo-Scandianvian, not a Jew.

umaine.edu/lobsterinstitute/educational-resources/lobsters/

if you actually want to learn more about lobsters.

you tell me, you're the retarded poltard hating on peterson. oh boohoo, he defends jews and works for dailywire now. oh my god, he likes jews, wow. such horror.

Is it just me or is there some weird double reverse shilling going on in this thread?

Attached: c60e3cc9e1998b4633fff9bd94ec4d7b.jpg (464x463, 25.01K)

lmao Peterson is a journalist now?

I don't know. It's like the Elon thing. Far left hated Elon first, then Elon came out against trump and trump attacked Elon. Now the far right hates Elon too. It's the same thing with Jordan. Far left hates him and far right hates him too. Far left because he said things about transgender people, and the far right because he said bad things about Nazis. You can't win with extremist.

are you new to the internet kiddo? both of these men have extensive meme history and currently this thread is a reflection of that

is this "Any Forums white nationalists" in your room right now?

Reminder that Jim Keller is a meme fraud who's flopped and had his projects canned at every company he's been at in the past decade, and that Mike Clark was the lead architect for Zen.

Attached: Chad.jpg (2307x2065, 1.02M)

he looks like a wet fat bird lmao

Redpill me on Mike Clark and Jim Keller.