I saw a car today with two bumper stickers: "I Support My Local Police" and "Pray For Ukraine."

I saw a car today with two bumper stickers: "I Support My Local Police" and "Pray For Ukraine."

Make up your fucking mind, which one is it?

Attached: up.jpg (2048x1525, 691.9K)

sign of the times

Just so we're clear, you can't agree with both. They're mutually exclusive.

And to be extra clear, one position is correct and the other is heinous.

Am I taking crazy pills? Or are there really multiple people on this planet whose political leanings hold both of these contradictory positions at once?

are your local police invading the Ukraine?

correct praying is the last refuge of scoundrels or liberals.

Supporting police is an explicitly right-wing policy, and supporting Ukraine is an explicitly left-wing policy. The kind of mental gymnastics it would take to do both are staggering.

When you say "liberal" are you mistakenly using it to mean "left leaning"? Or do you actually mean liberal in its correct usage?

That's retarded. You are the reason I hate this country and the idiots voting in this shithole. I bet you think shooting guns is exclusive to Republicans too you massive dumbass

It's sad that you've become this brainwashed. Why not think for yourself about these issues instead of just letting the red tribe or the blue tribe tell you what to think?

lol imagine treating politics like a fucking football game.

The only people I know who don't like guns are "center-left" neoliberals. I know plenty of actual leftist gun owners.

Also, erroneously, you typed an ‘r’ in "Pay For Ukraine."

The fact that you read this post and guessed that I was registered with a political party demonstrates that you're the brainwashed one

"no u"

Let's make this simple: Do you hold both of these positions? If so, give me a very brief overview of your political ideology/positions, and I'll tell you how you're being irrational and/or inconsistent.

You gave absolutely no rebuttal at all to what I said. You simply called me brainwashed, and then told me I was listening to one of two opposed tribes without picking which one you thought I was a part of. How am I the one who's being lazy with discourse?

i bet you the kinda dude that wears socks in the bathtub

Ha! I don't even bathe. I bet you feel soooo dumb right now.

Wait do you live in Russia?

Oh shut up you faggot

The one which you think is correct is actually wrong and you are wrong.