Ummmm... Bros

Ummmm... Bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=1TmuJSbms9c

Attached: KellerTheKikeKiller.jpg (680x600, 56.14K)

Based. Love JP.

i can tell by the thumbnail that this is a huge waste of time. reconsider your life if you actually watch this drivel

Reddit overload

Jordan Peterson is Jim Keller's brother in law, as Peterson revealed years ago on Joe Rogan. Peterson's wife is Jim Keller's sister iirc

Waste of time watching JP interview the man who saved AMD on more than one occasion, and is one of the best CPU designers alive... ok...

My ban from Any Forums ends in two hours.

>Waste of time watching JP interview
yes

I see you're in a bad mood today. Did you miss your dilation today?

did you miss your hours on end of random rambling about nothing today?

JP is literally getting him to talk about his career designing shit for AMD and others.

internet grifters like JP are the perfect test on how much of an NPC any given person is

No, that can't be right. I'm an intelligent free-thinker who's looking down from above on all YOU NPCs because I don't watch CNN. Libtard status = owned!

Christ, you people are a peace of work. Watch the interview. Keller is laying out some good info.

But all of you trannies are too dumb to design hardware... so...

>Safe code is not okay, it's necessary
>If you look at non-crustacean programming languages, they have undefined behaviour
>Undefined behaviour is the existential chaos
>You might think it'll just freeze your PC. It's all a game until you spawn the Gulag archipelago.
>You're literally programming Hitler or Stalin
>You're evil, you are Satan

Attached: jordanpeterson.jpg (1280x720, 80.79K)

>peace of work
>all of you trannies are too dumb

Attached: dime guy.gif (498x373, 1.79M)

You will never be a woman. :)

You just summed up every JP fan

Give me the QRD, do they discuss 1s 0s are not a crime no matter what they are, or just some bullshit?

Such as? I don't watch JP interviews because I read his book and by god was it annoying. The guy just rambles on and on about bible stories projecting his personal demons on everyone and never gets to the point.

Yes, I type fast and don't proof read my comments on an anonymous image board... like a normal person.

>filtered by a JP book
Yikes...

He talks about his design and management philosophies and how he helped AMD, Tesla, Apple, etc.

ok sweetie, you're such an enlightened individual who knows to wash his penis and clean his room unlike your fellow men.

So what are the key takeaways?

>missing the point of a JP book
Oof....

most people don't know how to wash their penis or clean their room. hell, most women don't know they need to wash their vagina. they think since its semi self cleaning inside the vaginal canal that its also self cleaning on the outside. NO, ITS NOT!

in the other thread i mentioned i didn't know he was the one who cancelled bulldozer and jauguar. i thought amd hired him because they axed bulldozer. but they didn't. it was his decision and after he cancelled bulldozer, a lot of amd engineers quit in protest over it. that and intel apparently had their own internal hypertransport protocol they made around the same time he made it for amd back in 1999. but intel never released it to market until 2010 as qpi.

Peace is not a typo of piece. You're just dumb. Nice cope and deflection though, homeslice.

Attached: terry lol.jpg (720x720, 93.25K)