Why do you hate Windows 11?

Why do you hate Windows 11?

Attached: jdhdhdjdjdj.jpg (1080x391, 76.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCjBsBFkIQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((they))) own microsoft. embrace the penguin. free yourself from the shackles of oppression. come home.

Attached: 1469216579765.gif (258x303, 2.73K)

because bill gates cloned my thumbnail cache and now im in jail

Attached: billyglockedmeup.png (937x635, 398.47K)

GPT-3 Is that you?

significantly worse right click menu
cannot put taskbar on top anymore
even more bing and msn shit
random stuff missing like rightclicking taskbar to open task manager
rounded corners, animations and design looked nice at first but after actually using it you notice win10 was much more fitting and faster

GP-Tay

I would if I knew how to code

you don't need to learn to code to use linux.

Attached: 1632676911654.png (1920x1080, 109.27K)

The hardware requirements are bullshit and extremely specific. It's like they hired a whole new team of people that only know how to write code for newer hardware

What happened to the OG gigachads that wrote optimized code for all hardware?

don't you need to have at least some basic programming skills? honestly I would love to switch to linux but i am afraid not having enough skills required

I don't have even one (1) good reason to upgrade to it

No its just basic terminal commands to remember. I use KDE so all the muscle memory from winglows carried over, give it a try the learning curve on shit like manjaro is minimal

>What happened to the OG gigachads that wrote optimized code for all hardware?
They got old and now spend their time seething on twitter about normalfag political bullshit

It's a plus but not required, long as you can figure out the CLI and how to edit configs, you're pretty much golden.

A worse version of Windows 10 which in its own was awful.

>What happened to the OG gigachads that wrote optimized code for all hardware?
They retired.

>can't right click task bar and open task manager

imagine not fervently despising the microsoft corporation and every single high-level executive that's ever worked at the company after the 5 decades worth of bullshit that they've pulled and how far back they've set several industries with their increasingly dogshit software
yes, i use windows. why do you ask?

Attached: tuxbrkwndw-525x394.jpg (525x394, 41.74K)

>right click start button
Retard alert

Pluton
Microsoft should not have access to my processor on a hardware level. I bought my hardware. They don't get to own it. I'll never install Windows 11 and League of Legends isn't convincing me

i use both. main pc has windows because it's beefy, and laptop has kubuntu, second one has freebsd which i thinker with drivers and kernel stuff. after 2 years of distrohopping i stayed with the only distro that mattered ubuntu.
and you can't deny that. the fuckers contribute to everything in linux desktop and server world. corporate distros are the ones that matter. and you are being a contrarian if you think otherwise

youtu.be/aCjBsBFkIQ8
non american debunks ubuntu

g is a bunch of kids anyway.

>spyware
>bloatware
>microsoft account requirement
>the fact it's just shittier win 10 that only exists to bring in the first two cancers and phase out win 10

This is why I switched to Linux

BECAUSE IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK HOW WINDOWS 10
wDM4e4

windows is gay

not care, ame 11 is coming soon, i believe ;(