I'm so fucking tired of life. blackpillme on it so i can kms faster

i'm so fucking tired of life. blackpillme on it so i can kms faster

Attached: 1628097825256.jpg (1071x1068, 636.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6fcK_fRYaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you develop a fun new skill while poisoning yourself with something that makes you feel good? I like to play violin or piano while I smoke weed. :D

If reincarnation is real. What more hellish than having to die in an infinite amount of ways?

i draw as a hobbie, i'm also vet. there's something wrong with my brain genetics. i can't be happy no matter what i do

farts smell bad

You still think capitalism is good

Attached: leninicon5.jpg (310x306, 37.73K)

and i know it's true because my mom suffered all his life from depresion. obviously i inherited that

His mom is a him

You are not ready to die, don't kill yourself or you'll greatly regret it. Work on yourself and you won't even want to die, but when it does happen eventually you'll be able to handle it. Your mental state can change with some work, for me I can get into a much better constant mental state after doing meditational exercises for about 1-2 hours a day for 2-3 weeks. Though sone people get good results with 30-60 minutes a day for 2-3 weeks. There's no specific method to use, most of them work well if you go at ot seriously, but to list a few you could do Yoga (as in the whole thing and not just asana's, pick whatever style you want just get a good teacher), Qigong (same as Yoga but Chinese), Wim Hof Method (Yoga but cold), or something a little more simple like Mindfullness or Monroe Institute Gateway Experience or whatever.

heres the real black pill no one tells you about. make people feel the way you do. if society is the problem be the problem they dont want to deal with

>You are not ready to die, don't kill yourself or you'll greatly regret it

Statistically speaking most people that kill themselves but survive regret doing so. Also near death experiences have shown that quite a few people who are considered dead can still be aware of their surroundings despite having no brain activity. So imagine regretting having killed yourself while still maintaining awareness yet being too far gone to survive.
I didn't want to put it that way in my original post as it's a pretty dark thing to think about.

dark post

If you would remember any of it during one of your other life it would be hell.

I have a theory about life. Life would have spawned from the big bang (maybe it is the actual cause of it) in the form of a wave and all living beings on earth are able to procreate and give birth to other living organism because there is a link to this "spirit wave" we become alive, we procreate and we return to the source and all of our consciousness is kept there (like the spirit wave is actually one giant entity that exist through us experiencing life). And the cycle repeat itself.

But if this is the case this link with the "spirit wave" and earth must be something unique since there is no other life around.

Attached: Ayylmao.jpg (2880x1800, 412.06K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h6fcK_fRYaI

Attached: 1499895902289.gif (480x348, 536.09K)

Your existence is just a blink of an eye in the life of the universe, but that's what makes it worth living, you can do anything without consequence, really, after you're dead it won't matter anyway

Attached: Jewmer.jpg (1079x1090, 511.58K)

op here. funny think is that i only feel identified with "sucks dick"

but the pain is real

Here is the biggest "blackpill"

Your life is your own to do with as you like. It it sucks, it's your own fault.

oh look
stormfag cringe
>inb4 I'm also a jew
>despite being completely white
>and having zero jews in my family

Attached: 1642213081305.jpg (491x491, 125.52K)

Attached: 1647308873873.jpg (482x625, 362.01K)

i'm probably much older than you, much more experienced than you, and i can say that's not true. it's not always your fault. in fact. "fault" is an infinitely abstract term, but ty for the black pill

You sound like you are alright. In my opinion, the moment you kill yourself, is the moment I lose all respect for you. Deal?

Attached: 1306402836200.jpg (357x500, 183.34K)

If there would be no pain, you would not grow as a person, hardships exist to teach you, why give up so easily