What is the best VPN?

I use Private Internet Access and haven't had any problems. I've also heard a lot of good stuff about NordVPN, Mullvad, and Surfshark. Should I switch?

Attached: PIA.png (310x163, 3.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vpnranks.com/blog/kape-acquires-private-internet-access/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Sagi#Career
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Private Wireguard with PiHole on VPS. Put your friends and family on it too so the traffic isn't coming from only one person. EZ PZ don't have to worry as much about spooks.

i use pia too. apparently it got bought by a chinese company that isn't very trustworthy. i'm too lazy to change and i just care about hiding my torrents from my isp so it works well enough

>bought by a Jewish spyware company
FTFY

Heard this and it's making me want to switch
VPS is explicitly banned by my ISP but not VPNs so that's a no go

>Jewish spyware company
>according to whom

>What is the best VPN?
My selfhosted wireguard. Not sharing tho.

Attached: no can do.gif (584x640, 3.34M)

Enjoy your unique static IP anons

Mullvad, paid for by XMR using a public wifi, and which you never connect to from your private internet connection.

vpnranks.com/blog/kape-acquires-private-internet-access/
>Kape Technologies Acquires Private Internet Access in $95.4m Deal
>Kape Technologies was previously known as Crossrider, founded in 2011. The company developed advertising apps primarily before being rebranded as Kape Technologies and entering the VPN industry.
>Quite alarmingly, MalwareBytes treated Crossrider’s software as malware. This calls into question the legitimacy of Kape Technologies and raises doubts about their commitment to privacy of users.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Sagi#Career
>Teddy Sagi is an Israeli billionaire

>people that used a defunct developer platform to distribute malware
oh noes

Your ISP prevents you from accessing a server you rent on the internet?

Idk all I know is it's explicitly stated in their TOS that it's not allowed. VPNs werent included

They probably ban you from hosting anything on their network. Your ISP won't give a shit if you connect to a VPS.

connecting to your neighbor's wifi

mullvad.net
>no email, no phone number, heck not even a password
>accept cash

their claim to not storing any userdata seems like no bs campaign. I personally use it and the connection have been pretty much stable and even better compared to my plain ISP when connected to intercontinental servers.

>Put your friends and family on it too so the traffic isn't coming from only one person.
Yeah that's a great distraction lmao

dangerously based and factual
iRABBI BTFO

>their claim to not storing any userdata seems like no bs campaign
with a lot of these vpn providers they claim they don't store userdata but they keep enough to fuck you.

>Your ISP won't give a shit if you connect to a VPS.
some shitty nations out there will just ban VPS use at ISP level anyway, much like they do with Tor.

True but they will ban well known VPN even before that

yeah. i fear this will start happening more in countries that call themselves "democracies", in the name of fighting "piracy" "child abuse" and anything else they can invent to curtail freedom of speech.