Logitech users are the saddest consoomers

Probably the biggest bunch of losers on the planet along with BMW drivers and SJWs.

>logitrash mice cost $$$ often between 40-90$
>any normal mouse costs 10-30 for a wireless one
>logitrash is plastic, feels cheaper than a 10$ mouse
>omrom switches designed to break 1-3 years
>somehow your mouse survives, you say "works fine for me" even though you are 1 out of 10 lucky losers
>but muh infinite scrollwheel!
>but you pay for design and ergonomics!

Attached: 11247843_1389134844727417_368476654_n.jpg (640x640, 30.13K)

as someone who has designed their own mouse (pcb & shell), i disagree with your thread. you can find decent logitech mice for sale pretty commonly ($20 g305). all mice are plastic unless you're a faggot who spends $500 on finalmeme. if you weren't a braindead retard you would swap out your switches for your preferred ones. i never had a mouse break on me, regardless of brand. infinite scrollwheel is a useless novelty that no one cared about. paying for the shape is perfectly fine as long as their aren't mice with similar shapes.

allow me to continue:
1) my LG 10$ mouse was fucking amazing and had the best ergonomics. That mouse was a fucking work of art. you don't need to pay 90$ for "ergonomics" or design. Logitrash is fucking tragic.
2) my 15$ a4tech WIRELESS mouse was fucking awesome and had like 500hz polling rate or whatever its called, compared to 90$ logitrash 125hz.
3) the cheap rubber coating on the 90$ logitrash fails less than a year
4) 90$ mice are not supposed to be made from (cheap) plastic. it better have fucking leather and at least aluminum if you are trying to charge me 90$ for a "premium" mouse.
5) you cant build a brand name while using designed-to-fail switches, cheap plastic, boring designs and cheap rubber coating.

Whatever mouse you buy for 10-30$...is going to be better and more fun than fucking logitrash. rapoo, a4tech, hama, whatever you pick and looks cool. is going to be better than logitrash. and if they cost 15$ but the logitech one costs 90$...you think maybe you are getting scammed?

FYI my 35$ "bloody" mouse has a full metal bottom side. yes an actual piece of metal.

ok PCB designer man.
if you sell me a 90$ mouse...and you tell me to "change my own switches" when they fail...i will come and break your fucking skull.

so how about i break your skull, leave the logitrash mouse on your head, and then take an a4tech mouse..thats 20$ and not designed to fail after a year?

imagine the groundbreaking innovation of every other mouse thats not logitech....going for 10 years...how did they do it?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

ITT: what happens when miss out on having sex in your teens, twenties, and you are nearing 35.
You bitch about consumer products online.

FURTHERMORE...if you sell me a new car..and i find out that the breaks are designed to wear out faster..and i need to change the whole breaks to stop it from happening...i will break your skull.

if i buy a car and find out that the manifold is designed to crack every 20,000 miles, and i have to buy an aftermarket cast iron manifold..to stop it from happening...i will find you and break your skull.

ok let me sell you a bag of apples to your kid.
and then you find out that i injected cum in the apples and your kids are eating my cum.

and when you come to complain i will just say "lol man have sex lol who gets angry at a harmless prank bro?"

>LG 10$ mouse
what sensor, weight, shape, etc. go into detail faggot
>$90 logitech mouse is 125hz
no, any evidence? every logitech mouse ive used in the past 7 years have been 1000hz
>cheap rubber coating
please tell me you're not a g502 faggot
>you cant build a brand name while using designed-to-fail switches, cheap plastic, boring designs and cheap rubber coating
they obviously did, anyway i like their higher end plastic used on their g pro wireless
every switch will eventually fail, though none of my mice have reached that point. I normally change my switches as soon as I get a mouse to my preferred switch anyway.
>muh a4tech
what the fuck is that, could you go into detail about the specifications and send me a cad shape?

no but i promise you...if i lived in america..i would drive to your house and break your fucking skull in the table.
and then i will print your broken skull on CAD.

Logitrash is...THE WORST..tech brand in the world. I would buy a mouse from fucking aliexpress before i buy logitech. just absolute designed-to-fail obsolescence trash. cheapest fucking plastic. G PRO series has better plastic? wanna fucking bet faggot?

and dont get me started on their horrible speakers.

whoever is reading this...buy ANYTHING ELSE..but not logitrash.

Attached: b2a5d98f76d0f63cb35da4aeb8ef74e5.gif (500x253, 673.53K)

>>but you pay for design and ergonomics!
developers uses the keyboard as main tool, designers uses the mouse instead, ergonomics make sense. carpal tunnel inflamation is annoying af

how is logitech the worst tech brand, i would argue that there are way worse brands (apple, finalmouse, samsung, muddheiser, bose, sony, etc)
anyway who is retarded enough to buy logitech speakers, almost as retarded as buying bose headphones.
>if i lived in america
lol no wonder you're mad, spent your europoor year wage on a g502

Faggot

>shits on logitech
oh, ok, i understand it
>shills a4tech
nevermind, retarded pajeet/sand nigger/slav exposed.

>buy logitech mouse
>buy chink mouse when it broke
>the logitech mouse was $60
>the chink mouse was $25
>the logitech mouse lasted 6 months
>the chink mouse is 2 years and counting
tfw I haven't bought a logitech product in years

Attached: happy duck f140463728.jpg (1280x720, 79.21K)

weird ive had 6 different mice throughout the years and ive never gotten carpal tunnel.
but you say if i buy anything other than logitech (tm) my hard will be in SEARING PAIN on the minute!

no, the last logitech i had was many many years ago, and it was some real oldschool shit. sony and apple are pretty bad, ill give you that.
they also have retarded designs that are planned to fail.

but logitech....is the "BMW" of mice. Selling 5$ mice for 90$...and then even making them to fail so you retards keep buying logitech AGAIN..and AGAIN.
and youd think theyd put better sensors in their 90$ model..or immedietly switch their sensors..but nope, fuck you (:

Stop using your mice as bolas next time...

okay you are mentally ill and an incel. You need to invest in a pistol and off yourself before you become trans and molest kids in your desperation for sexual gratification

>logitech
>60$
>lasts only 6 months.

imagine being a multi-million dollar company and designing mouses that randomly STOP WORKING in 6 months.

Any retard who buys a mouse at full-retail deserves to waste their money...

Attached: 2022-07-21 14_36_54-logitech g502 - Best Buy — Mozilla Firefox.jpg (1162x640, 75.73K)

no please. let me scam you. let me sell you something that just stops working after a week..and when you come asking for a refund i just say "just solder on a new chip bro, order it from aliexpress. bro why are you getting angry? man you a fucking incel bro lol cringe!

Good thread OP, but check these
Work, desktop, and laptop

Attached: 1640584710551.png (952x467, 403.69K)

but you are cringe
and your reaction proves you are an unhinged incel virgin cringelord

>
works on my machine

Attached: logishit.jpg (460x613, 43.5K)

Attached: logitech_ceo.png (832x756, 475.22K)

>giving a shit about how people consoom
>being mad that people don't consoom like you
OP is the biggest faggot. News at a 11.

i dont care about your opinion.
when i explain to you..that an expensive premium mouse shouldnt have designed to fail switches..and shouldnt fail in 6 months and lose its rubber coating....and your reply is "lol youre cringe"

thats when i stop arguing with brainwashed retards.
i could make a fast food company where i sell you burgers with 20% of my own shit in them..and you would DEFEND me online..FOR FREE.

thats why the only solution is to break your skull. its insane to argue with a brainwashed retard. I could sell you my urine in a jar and you would drink it and defend it that its "special urine"

meds

Yeah, nah, that shit's unacceptable.

But ironically, you shouldn't pay that much for computer speakers anyways. Any enthusiast knows you buy studios that run laps around any Logitech or otherwise.

wait wait wait...please tell me thats not a fake rubber piece that looks like a speaker.
please tell me that it had a wire and was an actual speaker.

please tell me...this is not a fake rubber piece...

my fucking god dude
LOGITRASH

nooo not my heckin $40 mouse

>if you sell me a 90$ mouse...and you tell me to "change my own switches" when they fail...i will come and break your fucking skull.
Fucking this
But Logishit has successfully conditioned retards to believe that it is normal for a peripheral to break after year

My microsoft mice from the 1990s still have no double click

im so glad covid is killing millions of drones like you.
and i cant wait for covid and monkeypox to kill you.
im so glad they are feeding you s.oy and corn syrup. i cant wait for them to make meat for rich people only and force you to eat bugs.

you will be defending eating bugs...while you shit your guts out.

user...

Attached: logishit.jpg (561x738, 65.02K)

You're the one autistically smacking your keyboard over a line of overpriced peripherals because they've marketed hard to people that don't know any better. Like it fucking matters. No one gives a shit, dude, and when told off about how it doesn't matter, you schizo babble about some NWO shit, like that shit is even relatable. Get some help you absolute raging fucking retard.

I have the cadmouse which is technically a Logitech mouse and yeah the rubber is starting to come off but it has to be the best mouse I have ever used the third button is schway.

Attached: 1A1B015B-F7A4-452F-A58D-1B8D0EDAFBA9.jpg (2500x2500, 304.01K)