Googling for a solution to a computer problem

>Googling for a solution to a computer problem
>Pages upon pages of unhelpful AI generated articles
>Find a page in Russian that looks relevant to my problem
>Translate this page
>mfw it's a fucking AI generated article
I hate AI so fucking much it's insane

Attached: 0aa907afdc9798d762cbdcc06f9aebec.jpg (699x561, 29.55K)

Lain trannies should get the rope. No amount of meds will cure them.

you're the one supposed to solve the problem retard

Attached: cat.png (887x887, 139.68K)

>google for the release date of something
>click on first article
>4 pages of filler
>ends with "We don't know the release date yet"
>first page is filled with the exact same filler articles

Attached: 1570571189013.gif (400x400, 266.18K)

>GPT thread

this is only a problem when googling windows problems. it's unbelievable how many common issues have specific solutions but are buried among plagues and plagues of the same generic troubleshooting steps

anything that requires issuing commands in powershell is gg with google, you're better off googling for official microsoft docs and reading through it...

>>Find a page in Russian that looks relevant to my problem
>>Translate this page
>>mfw it's a fucking AI generated article
IT workers in Russia never use Russian to Google problem solutions

The number of utterly redundant pages on the internet doesn't get complained about enough. Imagine if all the copy and paste articles just fucking disappeared. It's worse than clickbait. Scrolling through crappy content that only exists to make money is physically exhausting and causes mental anguish.

Imagine how much energy consumption and disk space is consumed by duplicate data

Someone sic greta on durgasoft

Ban all online advertisement wordlwide.
>but how will we pay for muh content
Fuck off, content was better when the Internet wasn't ad-powered.

I don't think it's directly AI that's causing the problem but more so the content creators who game the system so their low quality page full of ads gets the top spot.

I'm taking a huge risk saying this, but...

I HATE THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY

Attached: 7FA38BB0-8C46-4B2F-B868-E989EFF7C77D.jpg (1021x629, 59.81K)

It's okay because they spend 0.0000000000000006% of their income on reducing their carbon footprint

>he thinks it's all AI and not also pajeets

SUBJECT 71069420
YOU ARE VIOLATING CODE OF CONDUCT 832-094 PARAGRAPH 7 LINE 3
>"You will love the ads"
REPORT TO RE-EDUCATION
OR BE TERMINATED

Attached: 02844hugbejn.png (1438x777, 817.75K)

Unironically search for "insert problem here reddit" or "insert problem here forums"

predditors can't be trusted for shit, last time I was looking for the voltage limit of DDR4 and you'll find "1.5V it's the XMP certification" blah blah blah, guess what? 1.42V killed 2 out of 4 of my sticks of ram. The problem with plebbit is that it's a place full of idiots pretending to know their shit

> IT workers in Russia never use Russian to Google problem solutions
kek, very true

> most upvoted aswer is le funny and quirky sarcastic remark

This one, every time.
What makes it worse is that if Google's bullshit parsing algorithms were deployed they could find the answer and put it at the top of the page but instead some shit algo / AI article generators jerk you around while Google uses their capabilities for bullshit people don't need nor want.

It is sad that Reddit is one of the last places you can go for real human content on subjects.

For important technical stuff we have to go to the original documentation now. And that is getting more difficult to source.