Be me

>be me
>get too old for games so look into buyeding a mac mini
>macs are supposed to just werk
>turns out rendering and scaling on external monitors is a huge and well known issue
>turns out you need expensive 5k monitors just to have readable text
turns out mac don't just werk
why did you all lie to me?

Attached: 234.jpg (1306x1005, 53.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/g/search/image/Y4VAiXFlAScCBIMX5SBO6A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>get too old for games so look into buyeding a mac mini

Apparently you're too young to have any common sense either. Go back to Windows if you want it to "just werk" normie

This is the real reason you need the 5K ultra retina pro cinema display. I didn't know how nice ClearType and cairo or whatever the fuck on Linux are until I tried macOS.

>turns out mac don't just werk
never did
>why did you all lie to me?
we didn't, the newfaggot apple shill normalfags did
lately Any Forums is infested with these trannoids, for some reason they want to shill apple no matter what
like hitler said in mein kampf about jews, no matter how hard you destroy their arguments, they still come tomorrow and continue on like nothing happened
they would call you poor, unemployed, underage, while shitting on the streets half day and shilling apple the other half trying hard to get a discount for a new jeetbook 8gb every year
and we can't even do anything about it because a mod is one of them, he makes some of these apple shilling anti-linux threads and protects them, while deleting the classic satania posts
Any Forums is unironically dead

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1594686828799.gif (500x491, 353.92K)

Holy fuck, how old is this pasta? Like 2012 or something?

are you a bot? i just typed that

windows chuds will unironically tell you that 4k shouldn't be used on anything less than 32" with 100% scaling and that they can't tell the difference between their """"crisp"""" gayming 1440p 144hz 27" TN display with less than 110ppi and a premium 5k 220ppi screen from apple. displays are one of the few cases where the apple tax is justified.

Attached: d4898bb8ae0b8e0c484a3b2a2751bf93.jpg (700x1280, 355.79K)

>macshit
found your problem

Attached: 1650672286636.png (1290x7400, 1.21M)

Where?

>jay seethed so hard he banned the original satania md5 that gookmoot stickied
desuarchive.org/g/search/image/Y4VAiXFlAScCBIMX5SBO6A/

never reply to my posts again

Ok bot

>hiDPI has no obvious benefit
Retard shit.
Apple is the only company that really knows what's up with displays. If they made gaming monitors they would already be on 1KHz OLEDs I am sure.

>If they made gaming monitors they would already be on 1KHz OLEDs I am sure.
lol they dont even have 120hz on the majority of their products

if apple were a gayming company their monitors would have ultra low persistence and zero input lag. Maybe by 2022 theyd be at 4k 144hz oleds, but unlike the shit out there right now apple would have perfect motion

there is a technical reason why the iphone is smoother than all androids despite only being 60hz

Are you implying the iPhone strobes? Gonna need a source for that chief.

apple is currynigger trash
always have been always will be
this is their best attempt at entering the professional studio monitor market

Attached: 1657486658924.png (593x518, 190.73K)

I remember ages ago when people shilled Mactype. Tried it and everything just looked blurry.

>1KHz OLEDs
The highest refresh rate panel currently is a 500hz LCD and there wasn't anything of the sort for OLED panels shown off at recent trade shows. 1000hz is at around a decade away and will be limited to LCD.

curry and shit stained hands typed this post

Attached: 1642386497857.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

Lmao, in a decade we might not even be making LCDs user. I hope we aren't.
It's a TFT matrix user, it can drive an LCD or an OLED, doesn't matter.
That 500Hz panel could also do 1000Hz pretty easily simply by drawing two lines at once. It would only require some minimal extra electronics, and quarter the resolution.

>>be me
go back

MacOS deliberately makes the fonts blurry because it tries to imitate the shapes of printed fonts. It seems like a scam to force you to buy expensive monitors, but they did this before 4K monitors existed, so it's just designers being designers. My parents bought a Mac Mini and then had to buy a 4K monitor to go with it despite already having a nice 1200p monitor that looked just fine with all other OSs.