I and my gf went on a party yesterday but we got too drunk and she ended up getting gangbanged, what do I do now?

I and my gf went on a party yesterday but we got too drunk and she ended up getting gangbanged, what do I do now?

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273.32K)

Shoot her

in minecraft

if you're anything even resembling something close to a man, you gotta dump that bitch

Attached: larping 3.jpg (430x260, 33.68K)

Yeah...

Fucking just stop it already with the fucking Larping stories.. Your not fooling anyone with this shit.. Everyone knows its bull shit..
Seriously op.. hears some advice take it or leave it..
If your gonna larp make sue its a topic thats believable that is based off of 90% TRUTH and 10% Larp this way the story sounds real.. Use a past exp like you sad a party. But instead of her getting gang banged you caught her kissing another guy. You put a stop too sad kissing and you too had wild makeup sex. But now you have a std as you only caught the tail end of them she before was giving him oral or some shit of that nature.. see truth you were at sad party, perhaps you do have a girlfriend, and the rest is fake 90% Truth 10% larp.. this will keep people reading and asking questions ...
There you go op.. now use this information correctly and do me proud..

Attached: eat sleep larp .jpg (630x630, 58.46K)

Dump her you fucking retard.

Leave her you stupid fuck, move on with your life.

Attached: 7D8BBF8A-A5B4-400B-A1A3-D26F113F76A4.jpg (1170x1196, 216.29K)

90% of the people posting LARPs are aware of it and don't care. Not saying I disagree, but just making you aware.

make lemonade

sex, NOW

Kill her and stream it on Twitch

I think you buy a chastity cage and father her black children

get drunk and gangbanged yourself so you're even, duh

Leave her user, you deserve better than a cum-guzzling whore who wants to get drunk and gang-banged

Attached: 1641300993412.png (640x493, 104.45K)

This thread is faggy

agreed

/thread

Idk anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20211101-011313_Instagram.jpg (500x836, 352.19K)

pics?