HELP in my 20’s living with parents got caught taking creepshots from neighbor’s window only mom knows...

HELP in my 20’s living with parents got caught taking creepshots from neighbor’s window only mom knows , what do I say to the husband when apologizing later ?

Attached: 7532D344-53AC-4BE1-BCC5-5013A1BCE080.jpg (739x415, 17.46K)

Ask the husband if he wants to buy some hot shots of his wife. But first post them here so we can assess quality.

Be serious I’m dying with anxiety I feel like it’s the end of the world if word gets out and my family’s reputation gets trashed

What would you do if you were the husband or me or my father ?

Basically this.

Tell him reply or mom die

Why would your mom turn you in? Kill the bitch

She didn’t the neighbor caught me so I escaped and I asked mom for help

Take creepshots of your mom, don't apologies to neighbor, if mom carries on the way she is, fuck your mom and cum on her face

Just hurry up and post pictures of neighbor already.

Don't apologise that's admitting guilt.

I'd take creepshots of the husband too to make it seem like I'm the artsy (faggot) type

Shitskin nigger cuck boy

Take creepyshots if your mother then give those pictures to your neighbor husband

Sounds like your only option is to run away. Enjoy getting butt fucked by hobos. Lmao

*of your

You should pray that they are in open relationship

your wife is fit

she has probably already called the cops. her husband is going to pull a will smith on you depending on how upset she is.

Let me guess; You're over 21 and live in Mom's basement? You deserve a fucking beat-down.

Why does that trigger you so much? I know someone who lives with their mom at the age of 40. There's all sorts of reasons people do it. Mental health issues, money, family situations... Don't judge so quick. You might end up in that situation one day.

Share the shots, and recommend ways he can improve his home to provide you with better access. Commit to sharing everything. You are only defeated when you admit defeat.

Attached: 615767657.jpg (700x800, 41.16K)

Birdwatching, she got in the way of a finch you were observing