>lot of software available
>systemd (can be good.and bad)
>repos can be bad sometimes
Void
>very minimal
>no systemd
>musl as an option is cool
>xbps is nice
>lesser software availability (can be remedied with VMs)
Which should I go with. I'm going autistic dwm, neovim, terminal applications etc. So I'm thinking full autism with void might be cool.

Attached: Void_Linux_logo.svg_.png (1242x1024, 64.68K)

Void is just that, a void. Useless "distro".

I switched from Arch to Void a few years ago and haven't looked back.

i have used both for an extensive period of time and both seem as fine to me. if not both are autistic

What is your use case? I think with minimal distros once you've curated and made all the changes you need there's not a huge need to change which one you're using.

Works on my machine.

Coding (web Dev). Otherwise just surfing, email, shitposting, watching movies, torrenting etc. No gaymes
Will have to run mongkodb in a VM if Void, but have done that before, and it worked well

artix with runit
literally the best of all worlds, its an excellent choice
/thread

(OP)
>>very minimal
Any distro with a net-install option can be minimal
>>musl as an option is cool
>Static memory pooling stands in your way
>>lesser software availability (can be remedied with VMs)
Compiling missing packages is better
>full autism
Use Gentoo or OpenBSD then

Attached: 1651997042549.png (720x900, 885.67K)

void is highly pozzed and promoted by mentally ill leftypol commie trannies that seethe on their siberia board about being born straight and wish to be gay.

if you are mentally ill, void is for you. if you have any ounce of sanity, then arch or manjaro. i prefer manjaro. the true distro of the striaght, white male.

Attached: void-linux-BLM.png (593x620, 95.31K)

void is made by schizos, use alpine

This is worse than a joke.

>manjaro
lol, lmao
arch for retards, with an increased chance of fucking up your system by using the AUR

Attached: 1640065408778.png (587x600, 98.46K)

people that shit on manjaro never used manjaro. which are typically seething void retards that whine on their irc channel and matrix server about how much they hate Any Forums.

arch is already full of retards. the installer is producing more of them.

Attached: 1635100321533.png (704x207, 10.66K)

I have used it, it was good, but then I looked into it and realised its literally pointless and needlessly unsable. I use artix, not void. if setting up an arch installation from scratch is too much for you then use endeavouros, if thats still too much for you then just use mint like the retard you are

but both are made by trannies

install gentoo

Attached: b024052645d8ab2eb9cdc092fb37f47245e6221c5a86787be4c41744ef332f13_3.jpg (512x384, 76.14K)

meme distro

Yes my precious imouto I will install Gentoo on your machine at once!