Are "Pantum" laser printers good? I can no longer withstand the semitism of my inkjet Canon

Are "Pantum" laser printers good? I can no longer withstand the semitism of my inkjet Canon.

Attached: 05WTFt9IlFg2KOfzWvlmlOt-1..v1629514834.png (1280x720, 328.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9nXpVmi04A
youtube.com/watch?v=l9WzfQeRC1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never heard of them, but my Brother monochrome laser has worked great for almost a decade, with drivers that just work on Linux, Windows (XP through 11) and macOS.

Yes my computer has Pantium 4 processor.

Got a Brother wireless colour laser printer myself and it works without an issue on Fedora. Love that lil cunt like you wouldn't believe.

Nope. Pantum is Chinese garbage. Toner cartridges are chipped. Just get a Brother monochrome laser printer like said. Reset gear is much better than having chipped toner cartridges. On Brother you can reset drum and toner with button combination.

Every other brand is cucked and either needs new chips or chipless firmware. Jews don't let you refill your toner cartridges or use 3rd party ones. So be careful what you pick or you might regret like you did with Canon. Don't even try buying another inkjet printer if you don't want clogged up printheads again. Even if it's one of those ScamTank ones.

They're cheap Chinese shit, but they work

I just set mine to continue when toner is low. It reminds me toner is low but goes on printing until it becomes faint and streaky, at which point I increase print density and give the cartridge a shake to redistribute what little toner is left.

Every laser printer is better than an inkjet printer in my opinion.
If you want a budget laser printer you can't really go wrong with any brand, if you stay mono.

Color laser printers from Brother are garbage. They are blocking 3rd party toners on those ones quite often. And on their color laser printer line they have chips. Don't forget disable firmware upgrades!

youtube.com/watch?v=W9nXpVmi04A
youtube.com/watch?v=l9WzfQeRC1M

Plus color laser printers have more points of failure. You have 4 toner cartridges. So 4 drums, you now have a transfer belt and a waste toner box. I would avoid all color laser printers.

thats fine. i will gladly buy official brother toner when the time comes bc im not a stupid dumb piece of idiot shit and actually want the company to be around until at least i need another printer.

Works on my machine.

Don't buy a budget laser printer.
If you don't have much to spend buy a 2nd hand business printer.
Some offices give printers away for free, you just have to look.

>Plus color laser printers have more points of failure.
But then Brother "laser" printers have fewer points of failure because they are in reality LED printers which have fewer moving parts than true laser printers.

Your move

Shaking toner cartridges is like shaking your dick after you took a piss. Once you have faint prints you won't be able to print too much anyway. A bag of toner doesn't cost that much so refilling is the way to go. If you are still using starter cartridges you will definitely need a reset gear.

Till you end up on reddit in r/printers.

"Color" ones you ape.

I've never heard about this brand. But I've had Brother laser printers recommended to me by tech people multiple times. They say the printers just work well on all the major operating systems, without hundreds of megabytes of useless bloat.

That "without hundreds of megabytes of useless bloat" is a lie though. The full Brother driver comes with a bunch of bloatware which you will never use. There's no difference between Brother and other vendors when it comes to drivers.

>Once you have faint prints you won't be able to print too much anyway.
You say this but I've gotten over a hundred pages out of "empty" cartridges between shaking and turning up print density. They're still a little faint and have some visible streaks so I wouldn't use it for a resume, but it's perfectly legible.

Thanks for the correction. I don't actually have a printer, I'm just relaying recommendations from people who seemed technically competent.

lmao it looks like the most generic laser printer imaginable
that's either good or bad

Once you have streaks it's game over. There's nothing to shake there. If you still insist and you have nothing to do other than shaking toner cartridges then feel free to do so. Waste toner is waste toner. You need to clean the toner cartridge and refill and position the reset gear to the right position.

*shrugs* You keep telling yourself this while I print hundreds of slightly streaky but very legible pages with this "empty" cartridge.

>hundreds
Yeah at this point you are pretty much a retard. I bet you change toner cartridges once every decade.

*shrugs* I'm the one getting crisp deep gray text on white paper, not the one throwing out hundreds of pages worth of toner. And no, I change it more often than that. I just see no reason to toss this much toner.