Windows 11 waste of time

windows 11 waste of time when windows 12 will come in 2024
windowscentral.com/software-apps/windows-11/microsoft-moves-to-new-windows-development-cycle-with-major-release-every-three-years-feature-drops-in-between

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1021x807, 80.28K)

>Just Wait ™

So basically the same sort of release schedule they had before they tried the retarded rolling release thing in 10?

they want to copy apple strategy with new os update every 3-4 years
no wonder that Windows 11 theme was a copy of macos

they want to be apple look pic

Attached: 1920px-MacOS_Version_History.svg.png (1920x666, 129.54K)

or they want to be microsoft look pic

Attached: Windows_Version_History_Diagram.png (1047x1358, 223.17K)

are you fucking retard?

retard is talking about support

>ever moving goalposts
You want a new OS every 3-4 years, just look at pre-10 Windows, ignoring the gap between XP and Vista due to development nightmares and bad management, and the mess that was CE. Now of course once that is pointed out, you gibber about support, which the original post wasn't about and the Apple pic certainly didn't show.

so microsoft is dead they fucked up with windows 11 already lol no wonder microsoft is trash

microsoft they need another windows 7 in 2024 because windows 11 is dead arrival the windows 11 will be the next windows 8.1 no wonder people downgrade back to windows 10

Howso? If 12 coming a few years after 11 means 11 is a fuckup, then 8 coming just a few years after 7 would mean that 7 was a fuckup too.

hhahahaha do not reedem Sir hahahaha do not reedem Sir

windows 7 was the best os no wonder they extend support update for 3 years

Again this thread is about release timelines. 11 will probably go on being supported for some time after 12 is released, and that time is probably going to be defined by how many people are still using it.

windows 7 was the best os dude do you understand that?

There's a lot to like about 7, but that isn't the topic of this discussion. This is about Microsoft dropping yearly "feature updates" and returning to the 3 year product cycle.

yes but windows 7 is better then windows 11

if your still using windows now, you deserve what you're getting

the hardware restrictions on 11 are pretty retarded, my ryzen 1600 cant run it iirc even though it's perfectly fine.

>use w11
>have defender and all kind of this shit disabled
>cant even install older firefox for experiments
>contact your administrator
but i am my administrator, wtf microsoft

Attached: Untitled.jpg (454x428, 42.39K)

>run a bunch of random "DEBLOAT" scripts found on the internet
>WTF why is windows so broken after I ripped out all of its core services and dependencies?

Windows goes now the way of apple with yearly new os iterations user. This is not a windows 7 -> windows 10 situation anymore

Damn, I hate when time progresses. What were they thinking.

Windows 11 is worse than 8 how can anyone use that trash is beyond me