Are smart scales worth it? I want one to sync with my fitbit, buy they cost a lot of money for some reason

Are smart scales worth it? I want one to sync with my fitbit, buy they cost a lot of money for some reason

Attached: 1658422457850.jpg (1200x800, 308.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MFAABKO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FEET

Get something cheap like this
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MFAABKO
I only use it to keep track of my weight. I wouldn't trust anything else a smart scale measures.

>FEET

Attached: barf.gif (450x370, 93.43K)

>smart scale
I have become the old man who's yelling at clouds.

Why is she standing on it like that?

Maybe her butt hurts.

smart anything is not worth it. neither is a fitbit for that matter

I'd like to fuck this girl, if you know what I mean

idk why youd want to even use a fitbit but that aside the only "smart" feature thats useful on a scale aside from measuring your weight is measuring your bodyfat but thats only helpful if youre a Any Forumstard

Dont get "smart" anything

women are attention whores that want to be noticed. In her mind shes thinking
>look how cute and little and feminine i look

But really she looks like shes drunk and trying to take a piss and her crunched up toes look gross

I haven't tried smart scales, but I hate the electronic one I have
>you need to worry about the battery
>taring the balance doesn't fucking work, and 95% of the time it displays 2kg without stepping on it
>can't just subtract 2kg from the result because I don't know if it's a systematic error, and I don't have second scales to confirm it
I want a mechanical one because they are the most maintenance-free, Fun fact: they only sell electronic scales in all the stores nowadays, and I needed to look online for one.
I note the results in a document (with monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly graphs) myself tho, but I don't think I want something else to do that step for me. Gets me more involved in the process and it became kind of a habit that I'm not sure if I would maintain if I went too lazy about it.

said your mom to your dad in front of an adoption center

>>you need to worry about the battery
ive had the same scale for fives years and it has the same batteries and still works properly. I dont know how long the batteries will last but if they die today, thats fine. I can handle changing batteries every half decade

you kinda nitpicked at the least meaningful point I made

dont make bad points, especially making a bad point your first point, i didnt even bother reading the rest because it started off stupid

No, your gym will have a free scale you can use, tubby.

Attached: thelegend.jpg (250x453, 47.82K)

>smart scales
oh, ok, cool idea, it will track down my weight and chart graphs, warn me If I'm getting fat etc
>you need to get it online
>you need to install an app
ok, fuck that

for me is thighs

>drunk and trying to take a piss and her crunched up toes
stop, i can only get so erect

There's nothing smart about paying a company to data mine and profit off all your information. It's extremely dumb to purchase.

Some women used to stand on scales like that because they thought scrunching themselves down so they were "smaller" would make them less heavy. Obviously that's not how mass works and pretty much everyone knows that these days, but it's still done as a silly feminine thing. Almost a tradition.

what were you expecting, some hologram waifu to come out of the scale and show you charts?