I wish I could just beat up fags...

I wish I could just beat up fags. Find them walking alone at night after some faggot bar closes and their drunk and stumbling and go into an alley and then I beat them
Anyone else?

Attached: vine-attack650-1.jpg (650x460, 34.07K)

Sometimes but mostly its evil greedy immoral fucks and people in politics, abusing power etc.

Yeah, those are exactly those lgbt faggots trying to recruit your kids and make you heterophobic

low quality bait

Not bait, I hate fags and wish I could beat them up.

I'm with ya

There are people who would want to kill you too OP, they are my favorite

What do you mean? I am not a fag or pidor or homosexual

Not really. Let them do their thing. Pretty harmless unless you’re an insecure red neck with homosexual tendencies that you’re angry about perhaps?

Fun is fun

Its because you're projecting. Your religion and parents said they hate gays and since it actually gives you a boner you get angry and violent because you know your family wouldn't love you if they knew the truth.

you sound gay yourself op
you must hate your gay thirst for cock and the ache of your gay anus aching for mens' penises is outrageous and not suitable for pubic

There is nothing harmless about these pedophiles trying to groom and recruit your kids.
Fun? What does that have to do with anything?
I am not a homosexual pidor cyka
I am not gay. I hate homosexuals, they are fucking disgusting and I hate them and I want to beat them up

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 8.61K)

But you are too much of a faggot to actually do it. What a surprise

>ITT: OP's undying thirst for dicks

>confirmed gay man
you're pretending you want to "hit" these gay men with your fists but this is just a shame-based sublimation for your overwhelming attraction to penises

It's infuriating seeing someone happier than yourself, isn't it? Hope you get the help you need someday, or at least just kill yourself before you actually hurt anyone else.

I bet if you sucked a dick you wouldn't feel like beating them up. You're insecure about your sexuality and making it someone else's problem. Jump off a building.

Bait, troll, fuck off lgbt groom pedophile
It is illegal and I would go to jail. I hate them
I like pussy, no fags
No it is not, I hate fags for being disgusting and contributing to the downfall of society. The last days of the roman empire saw an increase of homosexuality and perversion, pedophilia and bestiality.
They are living a life of perversion and sin. It is contributing to the degreadation of conservative values and they are trying to recruit your kids
They have already proselytized you. You are a pawn now

Attached: officernice.jpg (596x842, 78.55K)

>Beta male can't even beat up a faggot
Kek

I truly love would you fucking losers point out sin while your priests fuck kids. Just end yourself or finally suck that cock you desire. "I dOn'T lIkE GaYs" shut up faggot.

The vatican is not the representation of what real values are the same way yogis just trying to fuck suburban white moms isnt what real Eastern spirituality is.
They are pedophils and so are the lbgt community.