How come it STILL doesn't have native vertical tabs? What add on do you nerds use for vertical tabs?

How come it STILL doesn't have native vertical tabs? What add on do you nerds use for vertical tabs?

Attached: 1657452741118.png (1920x1080, 239.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mjbdGms3
pastebin.com/M1KtSH7M
files.catbox.moe/pdanpy.css
files.catbox.moe/u2topg.css
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am here removing my windows taskbar and URL bar because it's taking too much of the screen space and this nigga here is trying to cram as much shit on his screen for what reason? readability of the tabs' names? hello grandma?

How many tabs have you got opened bucko?

Uh, it does?

Attached: Capture.png (1364x724, 110.3K)

Why would you need vertical tabs retard

It's hip to shove stuff anywhere that isn't the standard position, like moving the windows taskbar to the top

kek

Just use tree style tabs. That shit has been around for like a decade.

4, chud

I am unironically considering using edge just because of their vertical tabs.

I actually tried vertical tabs using userchrome stuff. Shit's annoying. Now I just have the bookmarks bar on the left and don't leave tabs open like a zoomer.

Who cares? You can install TST and still use an userchrome and have it better working than any other browser. I have basically what Edge has except with the proper amount of padding and it hides and shows tabs fast. It just works much better than the barebones shit with Edge.

Why don't you share your setup then? At least the userchrome.css

userchrome will hide the normal tab bar and combine the window buttons with the url bar: pastebin.com/mjbdGms3

Paste this in tree style tab advanced settings if you want yours tabs to be slightly smaller, spaced efficiently and hide the scrollbar on the list:

pastebin.com/M1KtSH7M

files.catbox.moe/pdanpy.css
That's for the userChrome.css (there might be useless stuff in there)

files.catbox.moe/u2topg.css
That's for TST advanced options

Pic related

Attached: 11-2.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Lel. I've been using vertical tabs on my work pc like it's revolutionary. Pulled up bookmarks by accident and realized I'm retarded.

real question is why it doesn't have tab groups like vivaldi or opera or whatever else

You can do that with TST

mozilla removed that feature years ago because of """low usage"""

>his browser doesn't have tab overview
why would you settle for anything less?

Attached: Screen Recording 2022-07-21 at 19.webm (1920x1080, 2.24M)

that looks incredibly disgusting