Bypass RFID stickers in books

Lainchan are retarded faggots so I will ask it here instead.

Does someone know how to bypass RFID stickers in the books at my local library? i mean most of those books I can get on pdf and I'm okay with it, but what if someday I find this great and strange book and I want to have it for myself? I already payed for it with my taxes and they don't loose money if I keep it so who cares anyway.
The RFID stickers are like in the pic, I don't know if I could just peel it off inside a blind spot in the library and get out or I need something like alcohol, also if I peel it off like that does it start beeping? I really don't know.

Attached: 4514-6514-1-PB.jpg (600x896, 120.83K)

>lainchan are retarded faggots so I will ask THE retarded faggots
what?
also why, did they say that it's nothing or what

I already paid for that book with my taxes too and now you wanna fucking steal it from me?

give it back Jamal

It's a library, they don't have security guards. Just walk out with it

Put another RFID sticker on it so they cancel each other out

Do you not have the option to just buy the book permanently from the library?

>I pay taxes
>Therefore I'm allowed to steal public property
Are you retarded?

If sou want a physical copy, buy one or print one yourself. Binding books by hand is quite a fun hobby and reading something you yourself did partake in creating feels all the more better.

Do they really put rfid in your library? Anyway, just buy it or borrow and scan. Stealing public property is a nigger move.

>Lainchan are retarded faggots
kys

Finally someone on 4chin with a brain

>I already paid for it

FTFY.

Although payed exists (the reason why autocorrection didn't help you), it is only correct in:

Nautical context, when it means to paint a surface, or to cover with something like tar or resin in order to make it waterproof or corrosion-resistant. The deck is yet to be payed.

Payed out when letting strings, cables or ropes out, by slacking them. The rope is payed out! You can pull now.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find nautical or rope-related words in your comment.

Beep, boop, I'm a bot

Give it back Tyrone

Look for a copy of said book online, fucking nigger

Wrap it in aluminium foil and put it in a backpack. Alternatively line your man-purse with aluminium foil beforehand and scream about transprofiling if the staff raise a fuss.

>stealing from public libraries when flawless eink readers and piracy exists
so degenerate it's almost based

faraday bag

Library editions tend to be really expensive because they have much beefier binding and they're sold in small volume.
Also, I'm not aware of any libraries that will just sell you their books. Even if you destroy one they generally don't make you pay for the actual price of it, if you pay anything at all.

>wanting to steal from a library
No wonder you came crying here from Lain.

idk put it in a tinfoil bag or something?
why not just buy it tho? its a fucking book, how poor are you?

If you have to ask this it means you havent paid shit for taxes

This even worse that "halp, I need to unlock my dead cousins iPhone" thief threads, libraries are sacred motherfucker.

look at ebay. I can get old library book for cheap.