What's a dark secret of yours?

What's a dark secret of yours?

>i am basically my mom's second husband >whenever my dad isn't home we like to snuggle and rub up against each other in bed, often with minimal clothing
>she loves to touch and grab my butt all the time
>i only allowed her to do it to me for a while but recently i do it to her back where we hug and fondle each other's asses, or I come up and slap her ass
>also rub her upper thighs and leg
>put my arms around her breasts when she's sitting or i'm cracking her back
>one time laying in bed i put my face against one of her tits and she stroked my hair
>she kisses me on the neck
>oogle at each other when we wear our night time outfits (for me it's wearing a shirt and underwear or no shirt, for her it's only panties on and a cotton tank top with no bra)
>give her massages where i sensually rub her back and upper ass cheeks where her "tightness" is

We've never had sex but I really think if my dad died, she would initiate it with me. I don't want to risk everything by getting in trouble so I just let her do things to me and even put myself in situations to bait her for me to reciprocate. We don't say it at all but we're getting progressively more sexual. My dad on the other hand is kind of emotionally isolated from her and calls her "your mom" and didn't really think anything in instances when she was openly sexual with me in front of him, so I don't really feel that bad

Attached: 1436576894323567.jpg (541x767, 160.41K)

What the sauce on that one

I'm Aedjo

Attached: Me.jpg (594x962, 49.02K)

It's called "My mom is my doll"

>ive her massages where i sensually rub her back and upper ass cheeks where her "tightness" is
Go really slow and also do fingertip teasing then keep going lower, she’ll give in and cum

can we get pics of her?

Attached: _MG_0006_(2).jpg (3456x5184, 1.9M)

Cave man pussy

She it's really sensual and she moans while I rub and sqeeze her

That isn't her

Attached: 16 (1).jpg (3072x2304, 1.4M)

post pics, faggotron

Attached: 1e.jpg (3072x2304, 1.31M)

I wont post her but she looks like this. I've seen her naked before and her body looks exactly like this lady with similar facial features

Attached: 1648087064106.jpg (500x713, 231K)

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (3072x2304, 1.49M)

Her ass also looks like this when she wears panties but wider, very compact but solidly dense butt that I get my hands full

Attached: tumblr_ouzxe9dxmG1tmk5v6o1_500.jpg (486x750, 83.34K)

Attached: 11 (2).jpg (4000x3000, 1.47M)

I remember that pic, it's from an article of an older milf and her boytoy photographer boyfriend or something like that. Are you larping, OP? or well, if you are not, what's your relationship with your father when he's around?

Attached: 12 (1).jpg (4000x3000, 1.44M)

Attached: 1652426096349.jpg (460x454, 31.64K)

Attached: 15.jpg (3072x2304, 1.57M)

My mom would tell me no unironically lol

Do you have the source of that picture?? I've looked all over the internet for it and couldn't find anything, it looks a lot like my mom

But no I am genuinely not larping, she's always been really sexual with me (like blatant groping, touching, and a ton of other things) and did it often enough where I kind of broke and dealt with it by finding her or her actions sexually attractive. She has no problem with me touching her back and sometimes encourages it

My father and I have a fairly normal relationship where we interact often but my mom has always been the head of the family despite being emotionally unstable and abusive at times. I kind of hold a disdain of him enabling some of my mom's behaviour, again he witnessed sexual things. There have been multiple occasions where my dad will be sitting on the couch watching TV and my mom hugs me with my back turned against him, and he'll see her grab my asscheeks and think nothing of it, or comments about my dick being "adult sized" since getting older, etc... But I still love him regardless

Tried to go on a private hike while camping with my parents when I was 14. Two little kids like 7-8 kept bothering me and following me into the woods. Told them they can only hang our with me if they did various sexual things to each other while I watched. They did pretty much anything I asked them.

I wish I could have taken pictures back then of those submissive little boys. I cum buckets when I close my eyes and think about what they did to each other.

Fag