/dalle2/

new bread

Attached: file.png (552x553, 227.96K)

Aajonus baptizing a filthy vaxxie in a pool of blood, milk and raw meat, with a background full of weak men covered with erupting boils.

Do:

>Terrified family of four painted in watercolors

and

>Photo of SCP-096

oy vey

A photo of holographic projection of robots riding unicorns pink lighting palms checkerboard pattern 35mm f/1.4

1940s german properganda of Sesame Street

Sleep paralysis demon ripping fabrics of reality, painted by Zdzisław Beksiński

a photograph of a blonde female engineer trying to solve the climate crisis by looking at the sea

Bael is the first king of Hell with estates in the east. He has three heads: a toad, a man, and a cat. He also speaks in a raucous, but well-formed voice, and commands 66 legions. Bael teaches the art of invisibility, painted by Wayne Barlowe.

A hyperrealistic 3D render of Yog Sothoth that sends chills down your spine drawn on a ukiyo-e scroll

i'm not trying it cause I'm sure it will be some boring mess it can't understand

Attached: file.png (2275x562, 1.9M)

A dramatic painting of Super Mario eating red mushrooms, in the style of Gustave Moreau, with lots of chiaroscuro

Ukiyo-e of Godzilla riding a bike on a sunny summer day near an ocean

Attached: file.png (2280x566, 2.29M)

Art nouveau poster of the Khaleesi, year 1908

cunnies ToT

Attached: file.png (2271x554, 2.43M)

crow movie remake directed by quentin tarantino

Attached: file.png (2270x558, 1.77M)

Oh nice colors. I might use 2nd and 3th

Richard Stallman installing Nero Burning ROM on a Windows XP machine

Ross Rudel art of a holographic sphere from a horror movie

Intricate 2D digital art themed around evolutionary xenobiology

hates the prompt

Attached: file.png (2268x555, 2.53M)

Building designed after Linux mascot by Zaha Hadid

Attached: file.png (2271x555, 2.22M)

This is just dalle mini but slightly less retarded. Pretty disappointed

Holy fuck, look at those tits.

two combine citadels from the videogame half-life 2, standing next to each other, resembling the world trade center towers, with a combine dropship flying directly towards one of them

4th is kinda cool

Attached: file.png (2275x556, 1.86M)

"a beautifully ultradetailed painting of a mage academia on the side of a mountain filled with giant intense blue crystal shards illuminated by orange fireflies, icy mist, morning shot, Raphael Lacoste, Makoto Shinkai, 4k, trending on artstation:3","ultrawide lens:2", "people:-2", "dof:-1", "blur:-1"

yeah most of the time it's nothing special but sometimes it's absolutely amazing if it's an interesting prompt that it understands correctly
that's why I do these requests, because a lot of these ideas are something I'd never come up with, especially art styles or artists

Attached: file.png (2274x562, 2.05M)

That's not Richard Stallman.

"italian man with a mustache dressed as mario wearing a solid red mario hat, "85mm lens, f1.8" or "50mm lens, f1.8" ''laying in the mud, winking at a red mushroom with white spots'' ''

here's full rez if you want

Attached: fghhhh.png (2048x1024, 3.69M)

Fuck yeah, thanks.

Hand with reflecting sphere in the style of Junji Ito.