Daily reminder that if you are a fully grown adult male and still use deodorant...

Daily reminder that if you are a fully grown adult male and still use deodorant, you are not only an omega cuck soyboy beta simp, but you are also actively making yourself smell worse by using it so persistently.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason you smell so foul in the first place is because your natural under arm biology has been completely disrupted by an array of foreign substances and chemicals?

Take it from someone who has lived without deodorant for a full decade now. You don't need that trash. It takes a while to fully purge your body of whatever deodorant you are using, but once your armpits have returned to their natural state you will start to notice that you don't reek as ungodly as you did in the past.

Your musk will also be a lot more localized to your armpits. Meaning, you wont fill up a room with your stench. And if someone is close enough to smell you, they have already crossed the line into your personal space. At which time, you can kindly tell them to back the fuck up.

This is what it means to be a man. This is what you are supposed to smell like.. Musk.. Not that nasty, toxic bio-chemical fetor.

Only true alpha male giga chads understand that the TRUE unmitigated musk of a man is the most power aphrodisiac for the female brain in all of existence.

Keep your pits raw gentlemen, keep em raw.

Attached: schweggs.png (594x901, 643.75K)

For deodorant to work one must have their pits. Pick one, deo or shaving. OP's method works if you're a Chad, and if you're not, you're probably fucking using deo the wrong way.

I agree, I don't want those jewish chemicals on me. I can't wait to get a bf who gets turned on by my musk.
>once your armpits have returned to their natural state you will start to notice that you don't reek as ungodly as you did in the past.

>Your musk will also be a lot more localized to your armpits. Meaning, you wont fill up a room with your stench
Oh damn I better start wearing it sometimes then.

Umm user the bacteria lives on the skin too

you are the reason anime conventions smell so bad

There's a difference between having proper hygiene but just choosing to not use deodorant and completely not taking a shower at all.

Attached: 1614049412583.jpg (733x767, 82.03K)

Love these simps that think there are "secrets" like this. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Are there really any guys so insecure about themselves that they would be prey to this nonsense?

Hard to believe.

"Take it from someone ..." Really? Who you? HAHAHAHAH!!

This isn't a secret. This is pure biology. You want to not smell so bad, stop putting chemicals on your body.

This isn't some simp tactic for getting girls. It's for naturalizing your body and becoming more comfortable with one's own self.

Coombrains like you will never come to realize that products like deodorant and shampoo are specifically designed for the user to build up a dependence to them.

Keep swiping that horseshit under your arm though user. I'm sure you're right. Simping for the cosmetic industry is a much better option.

Attached: 1625781229895.jpg (370x512, 86.57K)

Something else i can do without: after-shave and cologne, and this disgusting shit that men put on their bodies. Just what I need in the elevator, some guy standing next to me smells like a fucking pine tree. I say go home and wash you smelly prick. You smell like the urinal in a Portuguese cat-house. God-damn guys are stupid. Guys are really fucking dumb. They think they’re going to get laid with this stuff you know. Oh yeah, they put it on at home thinking: oh boy, oh boy, I’ll get laid tonight. I’ll get laid tonight. You don’t get laid with green shit that comes out of a bottle okay? The only smell that’s going to help you get laid might be your own natural scent. You have pheromones. It’s a secondary sex characteristic. people in America, they’re all nervous about sex. They want to cover it up and disguise it. Guys in Europe, they know how to live. Guy gets in an elevator over there, he smells like a pile of dog shit, those people are sophisticated!

OP, if you can't afford deoderant just say so

i dont shave or use deodorant anyway.

You're right.. I can't afford to piss money down the drain on a daily grooming habit that is nothing more than an unhealthy, vicious cycle for my body.

Attached: 1652064272819.webm (426x426, 527.46K)

I’m good

You stinky unsocial bastard. I love the fruity scent of my old spice. Gf loves it too. Quit being lonely. Take care of yourself.

You probably smell like a sand nigger. Get some deodorant you filthy bastard.

>specifically designed for the user to build up a dependence to them

Attached: 1432616387369.jpg (640x427, 99.55K)

I love how all you NPC cucklords don't have the mental capacity to realize that humans have existed for thousands of years without the need for deodorant, in a time where man truly roamed free and was arguably in his most alpha form.

Only in the last century or so has it become prevalent, in a time where man is arguably in his weakest, most docile form.

Open your fucking minds you jaded simps.

Attached: 1652152084923.jpg (640x800, 47.16K)

Attached: 1453214366180.jpg (650x482, 43.82K)

>t. stinky

Perfume has been a thing since the ancient Egyptians dude.

I'm willing to bet hard cash your armpits smell like a cracked onion.

tl;dr ywnbaw tranny incel psyop fail faggot kys

hair helps with whisking away sweat, that's it. I too noticed that you paradoxically tend to smell more if you shave (implying you also wash often in both cases) but that may be placebo.

it's simple, humans naturally smell, unless freshly bathed, from pretty musky to really bad, like all animals. in society, since we are constantly refining ourselves, we have taken steps to minimize this, such as hot water on demand and various deodorants/ sweat inhibitors/ perfume. so really your choice is either use SOME kind of deodorant, be it a more natural one, or smell like an animal. like a goat. smell like a horse. your choice is the latter.

Suk my dik. I smell like a man, not some soyboy fem-product wearing cuck. Enjoy the cancer you develop from rubbing that rat shit into one of the most vulnerable points in your body your entire life.

Attached: 1650381414998.jpg (201x251, 8.82K)

This:

Was for you:

But fuck you both

>I smell like a man
a man that no sane woman would touch with a 10ft pole. but that's not a problem since you like hairy, buff men don't you user? it's ok, this is a safe space.

Or.. Maybe you just end up smelling like a man is supposed to smell.

The mere fact that you feel embarrassed enough of your own stench to take measures to cover it up is prime beta cuckoldry at its finest.

Stay simped