You spent all weekend getting a dark tan and some guy with a rifle is walking past the aisles yelling about niggers...

You spent all weekend getting a dark tan and some guy with a rifle is walking past the aisles yelling about niggers. Which aisle are you in and is there anything you can use in that aisle to defend yourself?
> 0: flowers
> 1: canned shit
> 2: microwavable boxes/etc
> 3: cereal and bars
> 4: paper products
> 5: hygiene
> 6: diabetes aisle (soda and chips)
> 7: frozen food
> 8: frozen vegetables and ice cream
> 9: booze
> Dubs: in the back by the meat
> trips: by the Father's Day cards

Attached: 613981538b821f63d32ad685f1a9823e.jpg (1024x682, 139.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGq6fm0Mx1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: hey paul.jpg (1200x600, 173.46K)

You jump behind the toilet paper to hide.

Attached: 1650043031771.jpg (380x348, 79.16K)

You hold up a box full of quick-cook potatoes and it slows the bullet by .5%
Dead before you hit the ground

OP bumping
I throw flowers up in the air and the shooter can't see me

keep doing my grocery shopping cause im not a nigger

Roll

Imma hide real quick before this schizo shoots me

L0L

Attached: E60B4C70-3524-43FF-B59B-19B7224BB374.jpg (200x200, 7.45K)

You dig for ice cream and the door deflects the bullet into your shoulder
You attempt to chuck a frozen bag of carrots at the shooter, but he gets you in the chest first
You grab a stack of frozen meatloafs and they stop the bullet

It’s a roll thread newfag

Attached: 1585958703497.jpg (640x640, 20.2K)

There's a cool scene in a John legazamo movie where a dude smashes a guy's face with a 6 pack of beer.

Attached: 1651253226165.png (1000x1000, 453.57K)

Rolling! Time to go one on one with 18 yo incel Manlet noodle boy

if i'm in booze aisle i'm tryna sneak behind that lil shit and stab him with a broken bottle

i hope i get an isle with lube , so i can shove something up his ass , maybe when he cums he will drop the rifle and forget about shooting people , i will them piont him in the direction of niggers and ripe what ever it is i shoved up his ass out in a very painful way and again poit to the niggers,

And throw moltolvs

that sounds sweet user

I show him my tattoo of arayanne the nazi poni on my chest then we proceed to have gay sex in every isle as the niggers rape all the women and the cops show up and start video taping all of it for their orthodox Jewish handlers who start sucking baby cock to the perverse orgy I had started

I am by the help desk and start playing mr. bond over the speaker, anons everywhere leave their basements, the beta uprising claims victory, roasties and chads are hung by the millions, I stand proud atop the pile of corpses as king beta the 1st of his name fuhrer king of the world, I still can’t have sex with women despite owning everything
>mfw I’m forever incel beta it’s in my soul

It was Mickey Rourke in the movie Spun.
youtube.com/watch?v=kGq6fm0Mx1s

Rolling