I fell for the audiophile meme. Literally waste of money. Gaming headset is better. Fuck you

I fell for the audiophile meme. Literally waste of money. Gaming headset is better. Fuck you

Attached: qimvuz.jpg (1845x1125, 290.39K)

>gaming headset
You must be at least 18 to post here
>t. office headset user

Monitors + subwoofer > Fun headphones > Reference headphones > Audiophile headphones (electrostatic bs) > gaming headphones > earbuds

Earbuds are best gaming headset.

>audiophile set-up
>just to hear explosions
my fucking sides

Fr fr no cap my razor beast naga cloaca throbbing hemipenis 6 is amazing sound quality. Bass boost so hard it shakes my neighbor's windows despite being headphone. Sheesh

For me, it's closed caption subtitles with no audio

>Tranime
>Doesn't post model names
>Doesn't post pictures of his "audiophile" setup
>gaymen headset is better

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

4/10 made me reply

But is true, they are very good for low sounds detection and bearing estimation. Sound isolation is good thing (I am talking about in ear monitors buds here).

Also they are very comfortable for long game sessions. Forget about gamer dent and sweaty ears. Head sweating promotes hear lose btw.

He thinks there's such a thing as "reference headphone", what did you expect.

>Gaming headset is better
Low-quality bait. A pair of DT-770s are even cheaper than most gayming headphones, and they are MUCH better.

For me it's Moondrop Variations.

Attached: PXL_20220721_171453803.jpg (2000x1500, 756.48K)

Sharuuuuuuuhuuuuuur
I come to collect your dues

great dac

>headset
my dude you can just use your webcam mic, no one gives a shit if you sound like a radio host while fraging. as for headphones, just take the IEM pill and EQ to your taste.

Why is her puffy vagina at the back?

Sex Nagatoro.

hot

>see image where the girl is drawn with decent body proportions
>reverse image search
>find artist
>look at his other work
>it's bloated BBW shitting dick nipples shit
why does this always happen?

There's more.

Attached: PXL_20220721_194056672.jpg (1500x2000, 543.26K)