It's not fair bros, they throw out so many laptops and I can't have them... it's not fair ;_;

It's not fair bros, they throw out so many laptops and I can't have them... it's not fair ;_;

Attached: DSCN2390.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

masterlock.com/products/product/M175XDLF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leave them alone jamal

just climb over the fence

>master lock
lol

why do you think those boxes contain computer? Why would the retain the box for the lifespan of the computer just so they can throw the computer out in the box.

Companies sell old laptops to ewaste recyclers

>implying someone wouldnt just climb the fence or use bolt cutters

I used to work in the public sector in the UK.
They would replace laptops as soon as the 2 year warranty expires, and throw the old ones away regardless of their condition.
It's criminal.

i remember when my mums company threw out like 500 thinkpads thats when i knew.... macbooks are superior

They can recycle and refurbish every laptop in this world but they won't.
It's like taxes, they can print all the money want but still want you to pay because you're a goyim slave, you exist to suffer for (((their))) entertainment.

bring a ladder next time, dumb nigger ape

picking it would be faster than cutting it
jay jay gpt

neck it

Just bring a cordless recip saw. That lock would be done in literally 20s.

It's a rusted old Master lock, you wouldn't need any power tools for it, bolt cutters or even tin snips would do it, or a child could rake it open in 5 seconds.

Honestly you probably could hit it down with a weight and it'd snap open just like a combo lock.

I think it is a combo lock, looks like
masterlock.com/products/product/M175XDLF
Just so old that the rubber has perished and the cover is missing
From the review
> Just pulling on the shackle to provide tension and then wiggling each of the dials until you find the number that wiggles the most is enough to decode it with no tools required!
lmao

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 493K)

Jump the fence if you're not a fatass and take them
Or ask if you aren't autistic

weird, here in america we're legally mandated to sell them or auction them off, even government agencies are.

Don't care what anyone says
Older Macbook > Stinkpad with Gentoo, why wouldn't you want a "just werks" device for shitposting?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 8.37.16 AM.png (1894x770, 481.27K)

You're telling me when I lived without a laptop for YEARS
There's retards in the UK just throwing them away? fucking faggots

>fence is 3.5m tall at most
If you're a manlet, get a ladder.