So I asked this girl out and she said she has exams. She left my last message on read. What do I do now...

So I asked this girl out and she said she has exams. She left my last message on read. What do I do now? Wait until the week passes and then reply to one of her stories next week to see if I can strike up a conversation? Or do I just give up?

Background: we met last night and flirted a bit but didn’t go anywhere because I had to leave

Attached: DB6C11D1-4EB6-410E-98D6-06EDBD688B20.jpg (726x794, 153.95K)

World of Warcraft

Attached: l9oaKFr.png (540x404, 390.97K)

she's nit interested, move on user.

Move on you fucking faggot, she’s not interested. If she would, she definitely would’ve suggested for another time instead of just saying she has exams.
In other words, it was an excuse or it was real and she was also not interested.
Learn to get a clue you retard.

next time end the message let me know when you are free and if she doesn't get back to you then move on.

Rape her.

Thanks bros

“My mom warned me about girls like you.” -She thinks you’re a looser. You have no game. I’m sorry man. You blew it. Don’t dig your grave deeper. Just move on.

> speaking of which, although my mom warned me of girls like you duhhhhhhh
you're an asswipe

verification not required

Obviously keep talking to her and get to know her some, just keep a distance. If she's telling the truth about the exams then that's a good thing. Just ride it out slow man.

You are even dumber the OP.

reported. encouraging suicide is illegal. enjoy your ban.

Stalk her house everyday.

>although my mom warned me of
Next time don't say this, cut your losses and move on. It's a numbers game, don't overstay your welcome when you blow it, which sorry dude, you did. Next time show more assertiveness, i.e. less "Could be fun" and more "Will be."

Jesus Christ that first message is baaaaad. Don’t give up man but don’t do…that

Why is it so bad to say this? I don’t really care about what she thinks of me and I found it funny

You move on dumb dumb. You shot your shot and she wasn’t having it. Don’t waste any more time on a slut that isn’t giving you the time of day.

Turn this into a "dubs decides what I say" thread

>I don’t really care about what she thinks of me
Then why should she care what you think the other way around? Of course you're gonna get ghosted

It's a very "unsure of oneself" thing to say, you come off stilted, unnatural and lacking self confidence. The last one being a major turn off for a large portion of women.

You mean the mom joke thing? Or the “could be fun” thing?

For context, she told me she was called a femme fatale because of what she did to boys. That’s why I said what I said, playfully

You should say "my mom thinks you're lying, you wouldn't lie to my mommy would you?"

what's she look like?

>Learn to get a clue you retard.
>You are even dumber the OP.
all of this

yeah that was pretty lame

>Jesus Christ that first message is baaaaad.
>Why is it so bad to say this?
>For context,
don't ever try to joke or flirt over text. It rarely comes out right.
The "callback" to your conversation may/may not fall flat. She may not remember the joke. Your bringing it up is borderline creepy - it shows you're just sitting around thinking about her.
>text only for a *brief interaction to guage interest, then go for an in-person.
"Hey that was fun last night. Thursday I'm going to see [this band] at [this bar]. Come meet me there about [time].
Until you're in a solid relationship, the pre-relationship is all about putting her into decision tree
yes or no.
And if it's not "hell yes!" then its "no"

She’s like a 6.5 or a 7. I’m actually a bit hotter than her and pull girls hotter than her

The "my mom warned you" line suggests that you're very much on the spectrum, but that's OK. I still believe in you.

She's not interested. Sorry to break it to you. If she was, she would've ended in a way that moves the conversation forward, like suggesting a meetup time after exams.

Drop her and focus on finding someone who is mutually interested in you.

Ignore them OP. I thought it sounded natural and funny. Nobody wants to date like a perfectly scripted Hollywood film, fuck that.

I meant show us a pic retard

Send her a picture of your asshole

>i get hot girls
Yeah that's why you are freaking out about a fucking text with a stranger.

You're desperate af

Attached: IMG_20220512_172909.jpg (360x640, 178.12K)

Borderline creepy for paying attention to what she said to me? It wasn’t a backhanded joke, it was the theme of our flirt - she thinks she’s hot and she breaks hearts. I toned her down and made fun of her then I came back to this as a joke. But I understand where you’re coming from and I’ll adopt a less is more approach