Life status check, how is life currently going for you user ?

life status check, how is life currently going for you user ?

Attached: 1470295847072.webm (600x402, 869.43K)

smashing user. all of my compound lifts are on upward trajectory and I spend no more than 15-20% of my income week over week

I quit the liquid Jew a few days ago and I feel great

awful. Dad died, mom is in ICU.
Got hurt at work and now I’m going to have to find a new career. Along with extensive medical problems. I’m about to lose my insurance which is compounding some already dire situations.
Everyone claims to love emergency services but my paychecks never reflected that even when I was getting crushed during the worst parts of Covid. And now both of my agencies are dropping me and won’t even find a light duty job for me despite working at one for 8 years and 5 years for the other.
Ready to quit life. At least I learned the best way to do it and quickly

I'm on Any Forums, how the fuck do you think?

Attached: FSh0xYoWYAAobpV.jpg (980x737, 101.93K)

heart is all the way broken

almost turned into the guardrail as 120mph yesterday

i just wish i could see a future now, not necessarily with her, but at all

currently shopping for a pistol that will be the least likely to recoil and keep me from surviving a suicide attempt

Wife is 23 I'm 31. Just found out we're expecting.

Don't do it user.

Buy a grenade and stick to head, just to make sure

It kinda sucks relatively speaking, I've been stuck in a depression rut for a long time.

Girl of 6 years blocked me and started dating someone new, I quit my job out of embarrassment, and moved back into my parents house.

Not going so great. I just recently applied to go back to college. Going to get my AS at community college and then transfer to an in-state university to finish my Bachelor's. I know it's going to be expensive, but I'm fine with taking out student loans if it's an investment that could potentially earn me significantly more money.

As for right now, I'm trying to run an IG page and make money from that but I haven't made the first red cent from it yet. Might start doordashing soon.

Decent enough. Main problems are that I hate working and I'm gonna be stuck doing it forever, and my back keeps fucking up and all I'm trying to do is get my squats in three days a week to lose my "third shift" weight but my lower back is killing me.

Attached: e1anym8wkir81.jpg (640x624, 66.12K)

Its ok. Lonely. Have house, car, job etc...just missing a lady a share if with

I appreciate a girl with good tits sharing them with others.

>As for right now, I'm trying to run an IG page and make money from that but I haven't made the first red cent from it yet. Might start doordashing soon.
Jesus christ you fucking retard just get a real job

kek maybe this is better.

problem is ive never owned nor shot a gun before so im not going to be used to the recoil, which means if i point it at my temple theres a good chance i may fuck up. or maybe not? i just want to make sure i die.

Doing well in most ways. Just wish I had a girl. Is it weird to hit on girls at a super market? Not really sure where its okay to hit on girls at my age.

>unironically a website full of Supreme gentlemen
Reddit might be right about you guys.

If I had a girlfriend right now I wouldnt be here, sure.

If you have already taken your decision and you are not turning back, I would go with the head grenade, or go to nearest gas station, but a gallon, and set yourself on fire on an abandoned property "ON MINECRAFT"

MINECRAFT
WINK WINK

Girlfriend that I wanted to marry turned out to be a narcisstic abuser.

Failed my studies, lost my job, my elbow is fucked up, and I may just have adhd.

Currently focusing on my health, not doing anything but train and play league.

Don't know where I'm going in life since I don't have an education.

I do want to be an artist, tho.

Why? What would you be doing dumbass? My girlfriend of 16 years is sitting next to me, I'm on here reading about a bunch of depressed losers pointless lives, I'm gonna go play some elden ring in a bit, life is easy mode. As if a girlfriend is gonna keep you away from Any Forums, what're you planning to do, be a lapdog you retard?

what is this liquid jew you speak of?

Play some co-op.

>reddit spacing
>plays league
>"I do want to be an artist"
Jesus christ some of you guys are starting to make me depressed at this point

Wife of two is still in bed

Elden ring is hard as fuck

Not really. Just playing through organically on my first run right now seems like it's over leveled me too much. Just got into Altus and it's basically stomp mode, it's like they designed the pacing for smoothbrains that want to speed run the content. Still fucking fun though

Attached: x33hmv3km9v81.jpg (640x598, 94.99K)