I have a very strong personality (which involves ideals, beliefs, virtues ect...

I have a very strong personality (which involves ideals, beliefs, virtues ect.) and a lot of hobbies/interests but due to my age group being immature, self centered and lacking basic human manners I am a loner.

I live in a small town in Europe, most of the people here think I'm weird and perceive me as a social reject and I have no clue how to fucking make friends.

I am aware that the title makes this sound like I'm some desperate virgin who hasn't touched grass in five years but please understand my situation and give advice if you believe you can do so.

Attached: VM8eJ.png (271x267, 63.38K)

You sound like a faggot.

If not trolling, your second paragraph is true, and it's because you think the first paragraph is true, but it's not. You're an egotistical motion who thinks he's better than everyone.

You taking notes on how to write your manifesto like Eliot Rodgers?

Stop having a strong personality
/thread

You're the egotistical moron. You're not living in his shoes so you have no idea what the fuck he's on about, instead you base it off on a single paragraph like some smooth brained monkey retard.

OP is the author of the Count of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumbass

Attached: Alexandre_Dumas.jpg (220x273, 16.12K)

Samefag.

No need mutt, I'm Aryan.

>start being mediocre
No thanks, faggot

You sound like one of those pol schizos.

kys

yes
I'm above them, and you included since you've wasted your time to know all about them

You’re a narcissist. You’re a faggy loser who lives in his mommys basement. You will never be a real woman.

Do you know the definition of the word 'brevity'?

Attached: 1652538551187.jpg (432x576, 33.19K)

100%

OP insults ALL of his potential friends.
OP thinks he's better than others.
Yet OP feels judged.

Nah Fag, you're the judgmental, small minded, lacker of basic decency.

Understand persons are wholly unreL, the whole universe is One.
You, me and even the people you judge.
We are all One.

Try being thankful for Jesus died for you to be set free of your mortality.

You are God

Love Everyone

You have ADHD, retard.
You only speak in recycled platitudes like some goyim cattle, I bet you suck cum out of creampied sluts that have been ravaged by nogs, too. Say something original.

You came out of your mum, I came in your mum.
We are not the same.

How can you be so "great" and not make friends? You're probably a narcassitic dick who doesn't play well with others.

Because social cesspits are overly abundant. Why would I dine in a sewer that's covered in shit?
I guess you can eat shit if it's covered in money, but where's the real flavour in that, bro? Where's the real friendships?

If true you're not the only "great" person out there. People who are your level or greater don't want be friends with you because as I said, you don't play nice. You are probably narcassitic and severely lack social skills user. You would probably be surprised that these people are also cool if you got to know them instead of being a judgemental asshole.

>I'm above them
Even if this is true then you are a loner by choice. If you have so many hobbies it shouldn't be hard to find some group in on of the more difficult ones that attracts intelligent people. I can kinda understand but chances are everyone else is right and you're just an prick that needs to pull his head out of his ass.

um guys

LOL WTF

Attached: 1652009957883.webm (480x480, 1.96M)

It's a filtration process, vain subhumans chimp the most with the same recycled way of speaking. Interesting people who are smart always say original things and have some level of understanding of other points of view. I say what I want so I don't have to deal with liars and backstabbers later down the line. How many people are you friends with that you believe are mostly faking it? Do you put up with slippery liars, or do you have genuine friends?

You're hopeless

you're speechless. I win.