Activate the White Genocide

>activate the White Genocide
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10818307/Buffalo-Mayor-says-Tops-shooting-turning-point-NY-Gov-doubles-blaming-Twitch.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.04.09 AM.png (940x1008, 452.96K)

post victims.

>psycho goes on killing spree
>blame everything except psycho

This started while the fucking bodies were still warm. This country is unbelievably nuts

Outlaw Nazis, legalize guns.

outlaw blacks and half-blacks, no guns needed

I agree white incels should be rounded up and sent to re-education camps. Make them live on farms and take away their electronics and give them the tradlife they so desperately claim to want

that seems bad right? but the bad part is how worthless walks of life will support them still like think about the retards doing research on twitch right now when twitch has nothing to do with it

*another* psycho

Why do so many psychos keep getting ahold of guns?

Tried that, hasn't worked.

Tried it the other way around, didn't work.

Tried doing both... didn't work either.

It's almost as though people have their own minds to make and, on occasion, will make their mind to just murder a bunch of people, regardless of whatever laws are in place.

Ought to be a law against that.

There well be no turning point. Americans are batshit crazy

before this turns into an inevitable debate about gun control, let me just first say that there are too many guns in a country with this many fucked up maniacs walking around. now, twitch is also partly to blame because incels draw power from the energy of any given broadcast that may or may not feature a prominent video game of their liking. in other words, you must stop the broadcast in order to curtail the gamer uprising. oh yeah and niggers and jews are also somehow to blame but I'll let polfags handle that

There’s always some new turning point
But it literally never happens and is allowed to continue
Americans have no problem with schools getting shot up so why would they care about people in a supermarket?

>government's solution to a random crime is to ban guns for everybody who isn't a government employee and institute a government takeover of social media
I swear I read about this in a book somewhere

but guy did good he got rid of mostly blacks i think

You reading anything would be a shock

i support this man.

Agreed. Any Forumsfags need to be put in concentration camps.

even if they ban guns/knives/ etc somehow people will find a tool to kill others like a car or a truck.
ban niggers

Imagine if these men were put into “work camps” would anyone care? Would anyone miss them? No. Nobody would. Concentration camps for Any Forumsfags. Revoke their rights, take their guns, mass sterilization. They’re dangerous terrorists who need to be destroyed. How long before one of these men go on their own killing spree? Each Any Forumsfag is a walking time bomb.

I read your ad hominem, and inferred from your seething that you don't have a rebuttal