>neet
>trust fund
>volunteer for fun
>will never have to work
>Just donate money away and buy people stuff
>feelsgoodman

Ok and?

what do you do all day

Read and watch lectures and take walks. Used to volunteer at a warehouse for awhile. Currently looking for anew volunteer job somewhere like a food pantry.

Checked

Damn you're a loser. Learn a trade dumbass

They had it much cheaper and easier than us. I'm guessing if you wanted to go to school you can't really afford it or have time because you're already living paycheck to paycheck? Welcome to freedumb better be grateful for your scraps lest you be called a commie or a traitor.

as someone in a similar situation, it's hell not having the motivation to make more money. Forming an actual relationship when you live outside the normal parameters of society is nearly impossible, so much so that it's worth getting an actual job just to tether yourself to a relationship

Only sad men call other people losers. I have everything I need and I do a lot of charity. I'm fine.

Hence volunteering

> le me
> 32 yo
> finally save enough money to move to Europe
> make peace with mom as a goodbye gift
> have to start new life
> dontcareatall.jpg
> finally relax and feel good with myself
> feels good man

Attached: 1596364336819.jpg (474x214, 20.83K)

Good for you man. Sounds nice

while volunteering and philanthropy are both great I don't think that provide the same thing that a career does with regard to a social connection, mostly because it's completely at will. A career is similar though in that there's no real need for it other than having something to do, but I still think that it's more tangible than philanthropy

literally just move 100km away from your main cities and everything is affordable

I genuinely don’t understand this POV. Rent/mortgage has always been around 20~40% of your income every year. You still pay this much unless you’re in an overpopulated area. There’s no government policy that will fix that issue, it’s a demand/supply problem where #ppl wanting to live in metro areas grows quicker than houses that can be built.

I lived on min wage and it sucked having to bus, but we live so damn well with unlimited music and tv with shit like spotify and netflix. Video games are dirt cheap nowadays. Did my research, found a college job that has high demand and pays well, studied on a loan (only time I ever went into debt) and now I live fine.

I really see no reason why other people can’t do this. I get people don’t WANT to, but maybe that’s why our generations are going downhill. Previous gens would tell kids to grow the fuck up and face adult responsibilities or they’ll get their asses kicked.

youre still a waste of life

kek what do you do for a living?

nothing

>be me
>26
>both parents are doctors
>I'm unemployed