Why haven't you bought yourself an AR-15 yet Any Forums?

Why haven't you bought yourself an AR-15 yet Any Forums?

Eurofags and third world shit hole faggits can fuck off

Attached: My Boomstick.png (1011x757, 1.14M)

>AR-15
>"real gun" lol

Attached: f-2000-assault-rifle.jpg (900x500, 238.12K)

I don't need a gun, I am skilled in the art of the blade.

Cant conceal it

Attached: img1.jpg (1500x900, 197.72K)

>no hypersonic accelerator

big FAIL

Black man here, going out and getting armed asap after the hate crime yesterday. Every other black person I know is doing the same or joining black power gun clubs, I may join a black power gun club too. I was anti-gun until I saw what happened.

Check out what he said in discord. More armed people would've discouraged this POS.

Good luck user

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.56.10 AM.png (1003x34, 10.11K)

Good for you, blacks need to legally own guns, the 2nd amendment must apply to all or it means nothing.
Don't let Democrat Jews deny your constitutional right to self defense.

Attached: black man with a gun.jpg (1000x600, 75.23K)

F-2000 still uses M-16 stanag mags

And how this is a bad thing?

>Non-adjustable stock
>Calling it a "real gun"

LOL

more guns arent going to help you. There was an armed black man on scene. He was a former police officer. In fact he shot the suspect multiple times. And guess what? The suspect just shook it off and shot that brotha dead. How? Because the suspect had body armor. Guns cant save you.

Get rid of that awful MOE grip for a houge and get some GI mags Pmags run like trash

aaaaand now you're on a watch list, future mass shooter.

>relies heavily on stock because noob and can't shoot without it

XD

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why don't you just own a gun to defend yourself from potential shooters? Why does one racist have to make your fear for your life enough to the point where you become just as bad as him? Your logic redundant and you're on the wrong side of this 2a history.

Societal takeovers are done with MONEY, my friend. Guns are powerless against millions a year in lobbyists. They are also powerless against mounting medical debt and a cratering economy.

That's just an argument for .308, fagot

>doesn't even know the purpose of stock
what a retard
XD

single armed black man.

single.

that's the problem.

why? Whats special about .308?

Because I can hit my target with the first shot.