I live 4 hours away from this weird thing I found in the desert...

I live 4 hours away from this weird thing I found in the desert. It is a hole with many roads heading to it from all sides in southern New Mexico it is here 31.370426998720458, -108.83393736704812

Any one know what it might be?
>Its water user
I know, but is it natural, does it have a name, who made the roads?

Attached: hole.jpg (1419x1063, 556.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20050331024306/geoinfo.nmt.edu/staff/allen/documents/IceAgeLakesNM.pdf
krqe.com/news/new-mexico/behind-the-story-new-mexicos-expensive-museum-blunder/
azbackcountryadventures.com/boot.htm
tucson.com/news/local/border/article_8e0a0e33-0fc1-5945-92d7-cb1e1de28d5b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cum down it

probably where cartels meet up. They have to come from separate sides so they don't get blasted

Go there and post pics. I'm definitely curious

I know you're joking but I honestly worry about seeing some cartel if I do go down there.

He said New Mexico not regular Mexico.

That's a really long drive, if I go I would wanna document other stuff on the way, I am in Las Cruces, what cool stuff is on this path?

Attached: hole.jpg (1017x475, 195.38K)

Sink hole.

We have issues here to on the border with cartels, though that guy probs didn't realize New Mexico is a state, many people in the US don't know about us.

Why the fuck would you go down there?

>hurdur cartels only exist in mexico
are you really thist stupid user?

Do you have sources?

Go there user, camp out overnight and tell us what you experience.

Cattle watering hole is my guess, given that it looks like one, there are a bunch of paths to it, and there is a huge lack of vegetation around it like it gets trampled a lot

I would go down to make a video about the place and figure out what it is.

I don't blame some people for thinking were safe now, the parts of texas that got the big fence have no cartel issues anymore (Ysleta, clint, fabens)

You know what's wild as fuck? Just go on google maps and go to the Nevada deserts.. you'll find some absolutely insane looking patterns and shit there.. Nevada is a weird state man...

I just looked at it. It looks like a well and its right next to the border. Possibly illegal immigrants getting water and running away from the wells, so they don't get caught which is why the paths go in so many directions. I really wouldn't go down there user. It seems too risky.

Lol, im good, last time I slept in the desert a centipede thought I was a warm rock.

You might be right but it is unusually large and most water holes have 1 road not that many, so there must be something different about this region which is called Animus/Animas flats (Hidalgo county).

It is part of the continental divide.

Attached: Animas_New_Mexico.jpg (1024x768, 507.9K)

Water basin that gets filled for desert wildlife is my guess.

>us
based fellow new beaner

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-075147.png (720x1560, 224.69K)

Hope it isn't a google mapping artifact and you find nothing there

It is very large compared to most wells, like 17 ft diameter. Although I have no doubt many illegals have used it, idk if it is that dangerous but I would go armed ofc.

Maybe, filled by gov or by an aquifer though? I am reading this to see, web.archive.org/web/20050331024306/geoinfo.nmt.edu/staff/allen/documents/IceAgeLakesNM.pdf

>I really wouldn't go down there user. It seems too risky.
in other news, NM is a constitutional carry state. I wouldn't go that far out into the desert without a firearm anywhere around here
not to mention rattlers or worse, and if you're lucky you can get into a nice standoff with some cartel guys doing a deal

prime example, what the fuck is this

Attached: what.jpg (1282x820, 277.95K)

>for wildlife
You mean democrats helping illegals so they can get more votes.

It's just a ring or tank for cattle feed/water. The tracks are just paths the cattle have made around it.

Damn I hate cruces, but I feel even more sorry for you in Carlsbad.

use a tent next time

>prime example, what the fuck is this
Farms. The round part is because the watering system is on a pivot and goes around in a cirle.

>go armed
>if you see someone you won't know if they're mexican or not. Agressive or not.
>mexico sees you
>shoots you instantly because he knows he's already fucked
Yeah so smart user

Agriculture circles, the center is where it rotates the long thing watering device around the field, the unused circles are where they are doing crop rotation so they don't mess h2dxhup the soil

it's crops retard

Way to detailed and realistic to be a bug.

I would not wanna be in a standoff, they would have me on thermals before I see them.
Rattlesnakes are very rare due to faggs with shovels killing them or boot makers hunting them. They are harmless if you see one, dont step on them.

Oh that seems likely, I have never seen cattle make such straight paths like roads before.

They would hunt OP for sport

Wetbacks don't shoot people for spotting them. I know I have seen hundreds in Fabens before the fence was put up.

Looks like someone shot a frozen window with a bb gun to me.

krqe.com/news/new-mexico/behind-the-story-new-mexicos-expensive-museum-blunder/

There's an abandoned museum in the New Mexico desert.

Still wondering if you guys wanna see anything else

Just watched a YT about this like 4 days ago, kinda sad.

Thats exactly what it is too

Attached: My Sides.jpg (991x902, 59.57K)

trips of truth, knew it.

Well if I was OP i would bring a scope and scout the area before even going in. Its basically a bowl. If they did shoot at OP he's fucked.

Sarlacc maybe?

New info! from here:azbackcountryadventures.com/boot.htm

Attached: boot1.jpg (607x450, 353.09K)

Damn antelope wells is far....
tucson.com/news/local/border/article_8e0a0e33-0fc1-5945-92d7-cb1e1de28d5b.html