What would happen if a black or brown dude live streamed himself banging up a cracker country club or cracker concert...

What would happen if a black or brown dude live streamed himself banging up a cracker country club or cracker concert or cracker church?

I don't promote violence since it's not in my DNA (I'm not white therefore not prone to murdering innocent grandmas and children) but I'm just asking. tbh I'd laugh and make memes and watch whyte bois cry.

Attached: 1652615211746.png (952x669, 623.44K)

Nothing happens. Media buries the story or stretches it into a white supremacy problem somehow

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre
2020 BLM Riots During Quarantine No Infections
Soviet Union Lysenkoism
If Gender Wage Gap was real Corporation Would Only Hire Women

Attached: holohoax18.jpg (1600x1175, 399.02K)

do NOT trust wypipo

Whites are hell bound demons.

Link to vid?

He would have been shot by police before even attempting to surrender

Yes, the peaceful black man is misunderstood. It's wypipo doing black face that shoot up neighbourhoods.

Sir step out of the vehicle
>chimp out, run away
>Sir, drop the weapon
>chimp out, point the weapon
>Put your hands on the vehicle
>chimp out, punch officer
You seeing the problem yet?

>be in grandmas back yard
>guys come around the side of her house
>they tell at you to put your hands up
>they shoot before they even finish the command because an iphone looks like a gun supposedly

Why the fuck you even bother arguing with this cracker devil my dude? You think he gon change? Just go get armed asap.

Don't worry the only thing these shootings ever do is further increase the rate of gun ownership among minorities. If pigskins never did anything other than ocasionally chimping out when they owned 80% of all guns in America they won't do shit when they own less than 50% of it.

>Don't worry the only thing these shootings ever do is further increase the rate of gun ownership among minorities

After the NZ shooting gun ownership skyrocketed amongst Muslims, after the El Paso shooting gun ownership skyrocketed amongst Latinos.

The black community needs to get armed ASAP.

Simple. Any Forums would explode. Fox would also be all over it and Tucker will be rubbing his hands like a Jew thinking how much he can make from all this fiasco.
The simple truth is if a black kid acted like this and only targeted country house crackers it would set back the civil rights movement and race relations back to the 1950s.
They are armed. Except with some “illegal” weaponry. The difference is the media is more than content to allow them to keep on killing each other and keeping up the perpetration.

Literally a civil war. Whites have a very long leash though

You'd probably make a few dozen shitty threads about it on Any Forums while sucking your girlfriend's cock.

>cracker cracker cracker
is there a single white man alive that thinks "cracker" is offensive?
I think it's just funny

If anyone believes that a black guy shooting up a building of white people (and killing 10) and livestreaming up would make headlines just because of some anti-white narrative, you must be retarded
The news would eat that story up because it would fuel even more discourse and make us more divided. We are obviously being used in order to start a race war, which nobody except (((elites))) would win.
Wake up fellas, EVERYBODY is under attack.

Attached: 206823.jpg (700x467, 41.99K)

>wouldnt NOT make headlines*
I swear I'm not retarded

Fox News would blame the libs.
Is that really hard to figure out?

>What would happen if a black or brown dude live streamed himself banging up a cracker country club
Gun laws might actually change and society would improve