I have this room booked for the next hour and a half. What should I write?

I have this room booked for the next hour and a half. What should I write?

Attached: FN_62EVWYAc3vCF.jpg (2048x2048, 242.76K)

1488 with a permanent marker

Shooters manifesto word for word

my dubbz say that you should write your name, address, phone number and passwords

Permanent marker just gets removed with alcohol. If you book the room write nothing.

Why nothing?

> " What should I write? " ;

Attached: OP is a MASSIVE faggot .png (760x899, 646.27K)

whatever I leave on the board will be seen by whoever sits in these chairs next

Attached: FSAW8QHXMAARsU1.jpg (2048x1152, 257.25K)

write "the next shooting happens here"

Attached: 1510509715265.png (400x400, 122.41K)

Shrek is loev, Shrek is life copypasta but use the cool S instead of the regular s.

No that's mean

Just color the board in completely

I need actual suggestions, anons. my breakfast for inspiration.

Attached: FSjiGraXwAA_gIa.jpg (1024x642, 64.77K)

write "i've been given several good suggestions, but am a gigantic faggot who eats sweet sugary treats for breakfast like a stupid bitch because i am a stupid faggot bitch."

Attached: 1508221323454.png (360x790, 237.83K)

I laughed out loud.

Attached: FRKwvNIXIAA0QsF.jpg (1920x554, 123.5K)

ROMANS GO HOME

A-ha, now we are actually getting somewhere. This is clever because my colleague is named Roman

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

This.

Attached: NS.png (600x600, 18.02K)

Then "Romani ite domum" is clearly your best choice

That you are looking for as many cocks to suck and fuck as possible, and of course, your cell phone number.

Make some shit up and leave it for the next person to find out. Like draw some stupid graphics and out of place data. As if you were making a professional presentation on something.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
dubs get

Write

>Brenton Tarant, Payton Gendron, both had legitimate causes
>Stop pushing whites into a corner, you won’t like it when the chads start firing
>p.s you will never be a woman, you have to go back, nigger, summerfags